What kind of people annoy You the most?

72b3889e29bdf15428abe71d79f4de5f3b59a3908f4bf4802db220a8ea8a55a7

1 Like

I mean the point of the thread is to talk about what annoys you, no need to take what you read personal on here personal, you could always ignore the thread if you feel like what is said hits close to home.

4 Likes

I am not in the mood to read all of this crap in this thread that is breaking the rules. I’m just going to leave this here.

Yeah if you read it then you’d probably notice no one said names or pointed fingers at anyone here so you just wasted your breath getting personal about other people’s annoyances unless you found something that you match.

2 Likes

This thread isn’t naming names, but it’s hinting at other forum members. And even that is against the rules.

Has anyone mentioned hypocrites yet? Or habitual liars?

1 Like

Not at all, you forget this isnt the only forum people are on, most of us have been in the occult for years and have seen what we mention in many places. You’re only assuming it’s hinting because of your own thoughts, you already said you didn’t read the thread so there’s really no point in trying to drag this on over an assumption, it just looks like you saw one thing and took it personal, that’s all.

5 Likes

I read like half of it. Like you ain’t using to rag on other forum members and get away with it? I just saying it is all.

Not really, I’ve been doing occult for almost 2 decades and had students who filled what I mentioned before I helped them find themselves and get out of that mentality. So no, again, if you feel like you can’t look at the thread without taking it personal, it’s probably best not to. No one named names or “heavily hinted” at anyone here.

Besides this thread was going pretty great, sharing annoyances is fun, if you want to be negative Nancy by all means fill your journal with it, not derail this one.

1 Like

Bruh, calm your tits. If @Lady_Eva says it’s not breaking the rules, then it’s fine.

No need to take this so personally. :joy:

2 Likes

I am not trying to be a bitch. I’m just bringing some facts to this thread. And according to Lady Eva’s own words even hinting at insulting other members isn’t allowed.

I don’t want to be the flag queen on here.

Where were there hints at other members?

2 Likes

I dont think anyone tried to insult or pass hints at each other in this forum

The post was what kind of people annoy you the most?
not what kind of people annoy you the most in this forum

5 Likes

People who spend a lot of their focus and energy trying to make someone feel bad for not helping enough in a situation where they actually have more resources and could help some themselves—but don’t. Instead, they get their kicks out of being smug, self-righteous hypocrites.

4 Likes

Or when they do the opposite - like offering false compassion and sympathy instead of actually helping.

4 Likes

That also!

2 Likes

I do think topics like this can end up, getting a bit petty if they run long enough, so I’m going to Unlist it now, as a precaution, before anything like that happens.

Please, forgive me if it does seem like that. It was not my intention to cause any kind of potential drama… I’ve kinda come to terms with me kinda fucking some things up everywhere I go… Even though I only wanted to give ppl something to let off steam… I now see that it could be seen as an insult thread which I would never intentionally put on any forum… If it turns out to break any rules, please feel free to flag it or delete it or whatever… Any harm that could happen to anyone, be it physical, mental, emotional or magickal, that could be direct or indirect result of this post was never my intention and if any had been caused, please delete every single of my past or present posts that could’ve do so… For I appologise for everything that could’ve happen.

i mean just grow a fucking pair already lol

1 Like