What is your "HARD LINE" that you you WILL NEVER cross magickally

Necromantic rituals are not outside of my area of interest.

2 Likes

The one major taboo in my tradition is don’t ever kill a loved one.

Ill never do a “love” spell, or do any work within the major world religions. My rule of thumb for curses/etc is I’ll only do it if I would be comfortable hurting them physically if I knew 100% I would get away with the crime. Outside of that anything goes.

Sweet.
And so New.

^^

But seriously, those thought’s come from a very mortal point of view. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I will never do to another what was done to me, for petty reasons. My issue isn’t so much about what was done to me, but more about the reason for it. It was the most inane, petty reason ever, from a person who didn’t have the balls or the maturity to have a little chat with me instead. It could have been sorted in 5-10 mins max if she had chosen the mature route.

Oh yeah, and I don’t see myself ever working within disgusting systems like necromancy. I’m sure my perspective of necromancy is probably not even accurate, but it is from personal experience.

I’m of the opinion that the moment you set something as off limits, you ensure your eventual failure and/or stagnation. The moment your goal moves the far side of that line you’ve lost, and that’s not something I’m personally willing to do to myself.
I’d like it to a martial arts expert learning to defend against all the moves in their chosen discipline, bar one. All an opponent needs to do is do that move and the expert will lose, irrespective of how advanced they are compered to their opponent.

5 Likes

Good point. :slight_smile: I’m bookmarking your comment for future reminder. Thanks.

1 Like

That’s a very nice topic! “What are your weaknesses?”
Well, whatever weaknesses I have, I’ll push them over if you step into my grounds.

5 Likes

LOL same thing i thought
Almost like its a “sizing people up” kinda thing

2 Likes

You…! You read my mind!

2 Likes

As always :smirk::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I will do any thing to keep someone’s arrogance in check especially those who think they can take more from life than they give back, who throw their weight on to others, leeches etc., rest everything else is hard line for me.

1 Like

I’m a never say never kind of girl. I’m an easygoing chaote who mostly does divination and lust magick, the thought of cursing someone has never really crossed my mind. But if I or someone I loved was under attack, I’d consider going a little darker with it :woman_shrugging:. I’ve never been in that position, so I can’t say what I would or wouldn’t do to defend myself.

My “hard line” in magic is to never have a “hard line” (except perhaps being pretentious enough to spell magic with a “k”)

6 Likes

LOLOL
Too funny @Warlock

3 Likes

From time to time I tend to cross my boundaries and then I can sense I still have them :smirk:
P.S. From angel to demon and it all depends how you treat me

No altering time or space.

Nothing is out of bounds… Unless i find something i know is wrong and shouldn’t be done.

Keep going, don’t mind me, I’m just sitting here in my temple taking notes!
kidding but just saying :smirk:

3 Likes

How it goes… So it’s :smirk:

1 Like