What is your "HARD LINE" that you you WILL NEVER cross magickally

I would never willingly hurt or kill a child or someone who is mentally deficient.

In fact, I am currently fucking the life of a few people up for messing with my kid. If you’re over 18 and of sound mind, you know the difference between right and wrong.

1 Like

Nothing is off limits to me. If I find you a threat. Then I deal with it accordingly. I don’t have a “Hardline”

2 Likes

My only line is that I try to avoid too much collateral damage, I.E. harming innocents in order to get at someone else. If I want the mark of a curse to lose people close to them, I don’t want it to be through some debilitating disease or accident. I’d induce some change in the cursed person and make them drive away those in their lives. It’s so much more personal and at the end of the day, it compels them to blame themselves for their own misery. And then the despair and self-loathing sets in…

Now that I read it over, I realize it’s less of a question of ethics and more a question of style. Ah well!

And how would you do that…?

Will do anything as long as there is no repercussions. Sadly I know that there is always some, in more than one way.

The biggest cruelty from heaven was not sending an Instruction’s Manuel or the Rule book with us while sending us here.

1 Like

Usually by having a demon or spirit twist their thinking and perceptions such that their more unpleasant qualities are brought out. For example, if I know that someone has a tendency towards lustful behavior, I’d petition a spirit like Asmodeus (who is a demon of lust with a long history of getting in people’s heads) to make those urges dominate his thinking. Then I’d watch as he does things like cheating when he’s drunk.

I find it much easier to exploit existing problems that people have, especially with demonic help, than to create entirely new ones for them. When I curse people, it’s because they’re shitty. And shitty people usually want to continue to be shitty. All they need is a little push for that to go overboard and fuck their lives up.

I will admit that I was looking for whatever spell or ritual you did to achieve that end. However, you did answer my question in the way that I needed. I will search for a demon or Angel who can exact the type of revenge that I’m looking for to achieve the best outcome. Thank you for your assistance.

Andras is great for upsetting established orders, and causing extreme chaos in somebody’s life.

Andras is in love with me and solely focused with protecting me and mine. I’ll talk to him and see if he’ll send one of his legion out.

Pardon me for saying this, but I knew there was more to that owl headed guy than just jacking things up.

A lot of these beings that seemed so one-dimensional have a lot of hidden talents, Andras is just one of them. That’s something I want to take a deep dive into myself.

I say again…

Necromancy. I don’t fuck with dead people. I honor the dead. I don’t dance or fuck in cemeteries. I don’t fuck with dead bodies. I don’t vandalize graves. I’m not afraid of death. It’s just that some things shouldn’t be fucked with. If Papa Legba or a similar crossroads guardian is not there to help me connect to the ancestors, I don’t bother.

As Tony Montana said in “Scarface”, “NO KIDS!” I don’t fuck with little innocent kids.

That is all from me for now.

1 Like

BE NICE!!! lol

I was very scared to summon him after what I read. But I needed help so I did. I think he’s different to everyone and everyone doesn’t know exactly what they need, but what they want. I think he may have respected that although I was somewhat afraid that I contacted him anyway. I guess I need protection and that’s what he is here for. I can feel him nearby and I can tell when he leaves one of his legion with me. He protects my son himself when I ask and that’s the most important thing to me.

However, I continuously warn people that upsetting him is not a good idea. He got upset at someone who talked to me kind of crazy before and I had to calm him down before he slapped the shit out of them. I know how to speak to him and he understands me, so we get along very well. Just don’t try to hurt me or anyone or anything to do with me, and he won’t touch you. I don’t know what point I will no longer be able to keep him from fucking someone up.

I don’t know necromancy and it’s never called out to me, so I have never even looked into it.

I said to my bestie just today an old saying: “Don’t start something, won’t be something.” Many of these people get away with what they think they can. It’s not the first time they’ve done it. I’ve read a lot of stories here they either stop after being cursed into oblivion or die because they won’t change.