What is wrong? Im desesperate

Did you get help from Sallos?

Turns out my obsessive study of human interaction and relationships gave me a contengincy plan to deal with her and anyone else I date. Sheā€™s in a relationship with some dipshit who is in full ass kissing mode sheā€™s bound to be bored as hell from in due time. I needed perspective and was given it.

Short answer, yes and not yet. Itā€™s still bubbling away but Iā€™m in a much stronger position mentally and emotionally now. Iā€™m getting texts from some of the other girls Iā€™m dating saying things like ā€œI just ditched all of my FBā€™ss, potential boyfriends, and anyone else whoā€™s sent me a random dick pic b cause I donā€™t need stuff like that in my life. You are the ONLY person who satisfies my desires.ā€ and ā€œYou are the reason for my sexual prowres. You awakened parts of my soul I didnā€™t know existed.ā€

Definitely a strong effect. Logistics are a bit off now but Iā€™d likemtomformally thank Sallos for giving me the tools to get what I need rather than having it drop into my lap and not know why. Grand way to bring results. I didnā€™t know it at first but I actually have a step by step relationship management system now that works quite reliably.

I would have loved to get a random text from her confessing her feelings for me but her eyes couldnā€™t hide it and it would have been like learning to drive stick shift in a Ferrari. Now I can metaphorically fix and tune one to my own likingā€¦ Very cool, unexpected, but thatā€™s how it works sometimes.

1 Like