What is wrong? Im desesperate

Great, I’ll have to work on that to let the work flow. It will cost me but I know I can do it. Maybe I’m looking for some form or I’ll ask some spirit to help me manage my emotions or at least “this” emotion in particular. It will be a matter of waiting. thanks to those who gave their opinion! I do not get tired of learning in this forum

3 Likes

I think Lucifer will help you with that attatchment stuff he got me off of cigarettes in no time at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did he get you off cigarettes? Care to share!

1 Like

@Cajunjay It was one of my worries when he first spoke to me, I’ve cained cigs for most of my life and never would have quit from my own devices (nobody in my life thought I ever would and neither did I lol). After my first conversation with Lucifer he told me not to worry about the things I needed in that timespanm and told me to put it out of my mind and rest. Literally the day afterwards everything I had been stressed about had been ordered including 2 vape pens (one for me and one for my mrs) and I never thought about smoking a cig since and this was in less than 1 week :slight_smile: The money which paid for it came from an evil in-law that would never have given us money without these whisperings and since then she is even paying for our house renovation, the invocation and communicating with him in general give me a lot of strength and knowledge of and in myself and mental fortitude ect. Lucifer is a great friend to me and i’m sure to humankind in general. I hope that explains :smile: :sunny:

1 Like

Hi lady Eva. I’m very sorry to tag into this thread. Please let me know if not appropriate for future reference. I can totally identify with Alegroangel. I too have done some spell work with angels and demons to “persuade " somebody to have feelings of love for me. We had been in daily contact with each other and everything was great. I had been very successful in forming a sexual relationship with my friend with the help of Prince Sitri. Hail Sitri. I have done some spell work over the past 5 days and my friend has suddenly stopped contacting me and when I did intiate contact he was blunt and not invested in the conversation. Would you see that this as a side effect of the spell? I have read that sometimes this can happen with love spells. It can be a sign of resistance. I have asked Dantalion to remove all feelings of angst and obesession I have towards this person. Not only will this give me peace of mind but also hopefully help me"let go” of the spell so it can continue to work. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

the answer to your question is in the very title of your topic. the word “desperate” has nothing to do with magick.

1 Like

Do whatever ritual you are doing while taking yourself through a full circle of emotional distress to elation to satisfaction of knowing that what you have asked for has already come to pass. Then indulge yourself in some form of activity that will take your mind completely off the ritual process and the end result you were seeking. Craving for results will not help you.

2 Likes

I don’t know offhand, sorry, I’d have to basically repreat the summoning to ask the spirit, and I don’t really have time for that - I know this is a crappy answer but this is obviously far too important for me to offer guesswork or try to sound like a know-it-all by fobbing you off.

Can you get a readings done maybe, by someone with no personal involvement?

Desperation is a big turn off, make no further contact, it will only make things worse.

Thank you for taking the time to reply lady Eva. I will try and get a reading done if I can’t find any peace

1 Like

Love lost is painful, but the pain lets you know you are still human. It’d be worse if you felt nothing for your loss. You’re not the only one who has been hurt by circumstance.

1 Like

I do agree and I’m actually doing some meditation work in order to release some of this anxiety and obsession that has developed. Thank you for your advice

3 Likes

When you DO find the right person, you’re likely to be more clear-headed, less likely to throw them to the curb for superficial charms of someone new, because you know how bad your life was before… at least that’s been my experience, and for my old man as well.

Relationships take work and sometimes feel like work, but the alternative is not some bowl of cherries, and the results of succeeding far outweigh the effort, even make it something to be proud of! :wink:

3 Likes

Beautiful words Aquas and very insightful. Thank you

2 Likes

Have a tear rolling out of my eye reading this. Thank you so much. You have been very helpful and very kind

2 Likes

I understand you perfectly, it is very difficult to get rid of obsession, especially when it is the only thing that you have in your head. since I made the post, I think that without asking Lucifer has helped me get that out of my head, I gave him to understand that i did not want to fuck his job and that he trusted him. coincidentally on Saturday I crossed this person (i had not seen her for weeks) and he treated me differently, her look was different, it was like at the beginning (with that expression of “there is something I want to tell you, but I do not encourage myself”) was very positive for me In parallel I have been meditating with a Kali mantra and carrying a magic square of Abramelin. I do not know if that’s what I help or what, but since I combine these two things, the women in the street look at me in a very seductive way without disguising. yesterday a woman told me that I am a beauty, hahaha. I had not had anything like that for a long time, that helps your self-esteem and stop thinking that the person you’re looking to put a spell on is no longer “the center of the universe”

1 Like

Have you perhaps thought about angels?
Or perhaps that you are trying to enslave someones heart and mind?
She’s not all about you and you got burned on a pact or two.
Pick yourself up and.move on.

2 Likes

If you would like me to, I have time to do the reading. PM me.

I can bet you money it will just say things you already know or have heard, but often times it helps to see things out of the mess in our head and clearly in black and white in front of us, ESPECIALLY when extreme emotions are involved.

1 Like

Thank you Alegroangel for your suggestions and I am so happy to hear that you are have some relief from your obession. I have petitioned Dantalion to remove the love/lust/ obsession that I feel for this person and I believe that the great Duke is akready working on me. I no longer have that intense anxiety that would wash over me. I just have a calmness. I can’t say that I don’t think of them but it’s not with that desperation that I had before. I occasionally look at Dantalions sigil and meditate on it asking him to continue his work. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are going.

2 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration, I’ve been there myself for 6 months with a crazy girl I captivated and then she went into arms length sabotage mode. I called him last night and asked for something similar. I never thought to have him work on myself instead of others.

1 Like