What is wrong? Im desesperate

Hello everyone. I write to tell you my experience. About six months ago I lived a situation with a girl at my job. I am a kind of delivery but administrative procedures. To summarize a girl client of my company who works in a clothing store began to ask my boss to always send me to deliver the papers. saying that she was in love with me. the weeks passed and she gives me her phone, we started to meet and chat a lot until she started telling me she was in love, that she wanted us to meet. I confessed that I was married, but that I was almost separating from my partner. She told me she did not care what was ok with that. the problem is that after a lot of illusion, fairy tales stopped talking to me. she left me hanging on two dates and when I asked her she finally told me “I’m sorry but I do not feel comfortable with a married man and seeing you full of feelings I prefer to leave everything in nothing.” Wtf? She was the one in love now I was the one wrongly deluded? I devoted myself to do everything possible to have it, I tried with Santa Muerte, Pomba Gira, Exu, Sithri, Zepar, Dante, Asmodeus and several others, Sitri and Zepar and Dante appeared and spoke to me clearly, saying that the work would be effective. a lot of time and nothing … nothing at all, what happened, I put all my energy and time into that and not a single signal, I’m desperate and I do not know what to do or think, something similar to you has happened to you?

2 Likes

Why have you gone to so much trouble for this girl? Are your feelings are very strong for her now? Is it just because you can’t have her?

Sorry to pry, but your actions seem out of proportion to the story. Have you divorced your wife yet? Maybe that is holding things back.

9 Likes

That sucks!

The only thing I can think of because it worked for me (though i ended up not needing the results) is to soul-travel to her Higher Self and basically (respectfully - this is a godlike aspect) as what’s going on and will they consent to letting the magickal influence work on her.

I’ll PM you part one of a method that will help with this, it’s quick to learn, especially if you’re already able to communicate with spirits.

7 Likes

well, my feelings are very strong, but after she told me it was mutual. I have been through a lot of suffering even today. I have exhausted all the possibilities of my knowledge in magic. I feel like I hit bottom. All the gods promised me something that did not happen, I gave them what they asked me. my city is not very big and believe me, everything looks empty without her, nor my work, nor my friends nor other women manage to get this out of my heart and my mind. I do not understand what can happen. I do not see it as something impossible for the gods therefore I do not understand. I cried, I cry today. thats the reality. it’s not a whim

1 Like

Forget about it completely and iy will be returned to you

5 Likes

She sounds like a trauma vampire, which could explain a lot about why your efforts are not having the desired effect. You are feeding her.

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I suggest getting a tarot reading done.

I would pull a card or 2 for each:
General situation now
What is going to happen
why things aren’t happening
what’s going on with her
What’s going on with you
Advice to get your desired outcome
final result if advice followed

I would do it for you but I am very busy today and this week. Maybe you or someone else can do it.

2 Likes

Maybe, it feels that way. the more effort I put into my work, the more things keep me away from it … it seems to be worse

Thanks a lot, I’m going to try to see how it is going

1 Like

Do a banishing ritual on her. I see nothing Good coming of this.

3 Likes

It make tnk. Goetias ok, santa muerte &pompa gira .u knw the game.now see asmodeus is a fast spirt to my experience. Seems like u do evocacion. But wat about bindings, or baths bfre u work. Tis litle detauls are big key. Also offerings. Another detail. I have do a few in my magic life. Even if the girl not comeback, she will be stuck to tnk of u. Always. So if its not working give 3 months.

1 Like

Its a member who post some service here. But i follow rules but conctat him.

When I work with Santa Muerte, I remember that when I finished the ritual I was exhausted. The next day I saw this person and his way of looking at me was different. I remember that day I felt weak all the time and I fainted twice. and so bad that I felt I also felt anger, I returned to my house to rest angry and cursing the fact that nothing was working and I said to myself “to hell all, she and all my magic”. That same night she liked my photos on instagram and checked my stories, which she had not done for a long time since we did not talk anymore. With pomba gira nothing at all, also work with Beleth, who told me the same thing that everyone, that I would give it on a silver platter, and nothing. With all the gods I have given them offerings, when they asked me for blood I gave them to them. Sitri once presented himself in a trance one afternoon when i was with some friends having a beer and I went to the bathroom to cry. and she said “if you give me three drops of your blood, tonight she will talk to you and she will want to see you” I did and nothing happened.

1 Like

The last thing I’m trying is lucifer. I decided to meditate with japa his enn and sigil every night for 6 days and the fifth to make my request. and I accept it. I decided not to check my social networks to see if she added me or sent me a message or some signal, today I asked lucifer to give me a signal if I should check. and in a lapse of two hours a delivery of mine was next to the clothing store where she works, and I cross her two best friends separately and a friend of her, which never happens. I decided to check the urges all excited and there was nothing. I went home to take a nap, mentally invoke Lucifer and ask her and she said "do not worry she will be yours, but we must work together, do not doubt, the gods do not hesitate, I need help from you also to get what you want "After that I did not feel it anymore. I do not know what to think

1 Like

You’re too invested in the outcome and you’re ruining your magick with doubt and worry.

6 Likes

Referting to me? My thread was removed.

yup. Notice @Alegroangel how the moment you said “fuck it” things started happening in your favor. One of the keys to magic is to set it, then forget it. You have what it takes to do this without any help. Just trust yourself

7 Likes

^ Yeah i noticed that as well, and things like that have happened me when I was, not so much doing conscious magick on something but wanting it, then gave up completely and BOOM there it is suddenly, delivered.

Fucking annoying but life can often be, especially if we don’t understand why things are happening.

2 Likes

I understand, the essential thing would be to forget the subject after the ritual or to find a way for the person to stop coming to my mind? another question: once the matter has been forgotten (assuming that my concern fucked up the work) I must redo the ritual or just forgetting to begin to make its effect ?.

No, it;s actually the emotions - not the mental/intellectual process - that needs to sever.

That deep “fuck it, I give up!” feeling, which is really strong.

So whatever would generate that most answers the 2nd part, either put all emotion into it but then summon that feeling that this is it, done with working on it, or find a way to summon that with the work as its stands.

I think there’s little doubt the spirits/forces of magick (for want of a better term) know what you desire, so repeating anything would only be for your benefit.

1 Like