What is the ultimate insult to yhwh?

Lol, hell the fucking fuck yeah!!! You bet Asmodeus and Belial, hate it and everything about this Judeo xtian god.to an infernal degree. But neither of them should be toyed with, they are demon kings. And you would be expected by both to hone your skills and do what they say. They have very different personalities or whatever you wanna call it, so if you share their hatred, they’ll more than likely guide you in this.

2 Likes

Don’t blame YHVH for his idiot followers.

4 Likes

Someone with common sense? Damn, I thought it was a myth :smiley:

3 Likes

Bibles are to be ripped apart and burned and the ashes thrown in a place where lots of activity is cars and people… Ashes to ashes dust to dust :joy:

1 Like

And here’s a thought. The need to react against religion, the need to burn bibles, means it matters to you. Indifference says a lot more.

6 Likes

Thats totally strange Rav.

4 Likes

False friend Christianity wasn’t build around YHWH. It was build to evoke lambs into the masses and herd them like sheep. Yhwh was worshipped alongside Anat-Bethel His Wife. For 265 years out of 360 she was venerated within the temple. Saul is who created the Christianity we see today. Filled with lies its an opiate for the masses. There is major Diffeences in YHWH and the Christian minor diety.

If you want me to tell you I chanted in rotation fuck yhwh, fuck ellohem, fuck jesus, fuck the holy spirit for 20 minutes. Spoke I undo the power of the cross and spit in the blood of jesus broke a cross and pissed on a holy bible and burned it.

1 Like

The ultimate insult to YHWH:No u.

1 Like

That’s an EXCELLENT point! Actually, those are all good points. One who’s an atheist might say such free will doesn’t prove there is a god or gods at all. They don’t interfere, they don’t do anything in our average perception. Do they really exist as anything but man-made lore tools to control the populace via fears of pain and death? Perhaps man has such extraordinary abilities they create gods and demon and more.

Are you looking for a crash course in psychic defense? Piss off an the mortal deity of godlike power.

Jokes aside, that might be unrealistic depending on how spirits interact with you. I’m not aware of all the details, but a big factor is how you view them. How likely do you think they are to attack you? Those are the kinds of questions you need to ask yourself.

2 Likes

Why so?

I have found spirits treat different people differently. Many people theorize that these people draw out certain aspects of the spirits. maybe they’re only using what’s called.

I think it has to do with how you view them because it’s been very consistent with my work. When I worried about imposters, I called imposters. When I wanted to see a spirit, I called the spirit.

It’s more complex than just that, but I would be lying if I said I fully understood it.

2 Likes

Man create thoughtforms those thoughtforms become what is fed to them fear, praise, etc. Overtime those thoughtforms become thoughtforms who view themselves as Gods, man creates a thoughtform to think it’s a demon or angel and it will think it is. Man’s emotions when deluded gives rise to these impostor “spirits”

However, some believe entities act based on our perception which I find to be inaccurate because one can think yahweh would attack them when they leave Christianity for example doesn’t mean the real one will, it simply means they created thoughtform in their scope that will or they feed the collective thoughtform of him and draw it to them as thoughtforms require emotional energy, thoughts, and such to thrive all the while the actual living entities do not.

so interaction is only based on perception if it’s your own thoughtform, but when it’s another living being it’s not your own perception anymore but theirs and yours.

4 Likes

So essentially, by forgetting/ignoring them it will just die or be absent until thought of again like a battery for a device? Imagination could create countless forms. It still makes one think they’re all imaginary yet in a way it make the creator of them (the individual) the god of gods to them.

I suppose people want absolute evidence of gods outside our inaginary creations. My opinion is it doesn’t matter so long as you enjoy your craft and gain success. Real or imaginary the power is probably in self.

Eh, i dunno. Can’t think straight when sick.

3 Likes

However once a thoughtform establishes a constant source other than the one who created it then it develops the capacity to ignore its original creator and can simply get attention for others who enter the astral/mental plane and their dreamscapes.

What is the seperation of a man and a thoughtform?

Sounds like a waste of time reacting to things you supposedly don’t believe in.

3 Likes

And you are using yours for good threads that was cooled off, the difference is?

I disagree I use to ba catholic and have been baptized twice. Honestly if you’ve even been deep into RHP the light of YHwh can diminish your inner darkness. To separate yourself from him this rite unconsecrates you.there is nothing that YHwh hates more then blasphemy and this is it to one of the highest calibers. The unforgivable sin is that against the holy spirit which pisses him off the most. Regardless if you believe or not it exists in one deific mask or another

1 Like