What is the ultimate insult to yhwh?

Hotep Set, I can tell you what pissed me off quite frankly. Lies and those who wear Masks. Corruption of man YHWH is Set Also Baal Careful What you Wish lest you Offend something grand

Christians and Pork though, And strong Drink. Give him a cross and watch Chaos Descend

The Hate that you feel towards Father I understand. It’s because of Religion and the removal of my Consort that makes you feel this may. It’s because of Paternal Religion that was corrupted by Man. True story how long was Asherah in the temple of Jerusalem

I can see that comparison. YHWH does translates to Lord, which is what Baal also translates to. However, at least in the Jewish context, the role of the being seems more inclined to El, who was the one Baal had to defeat to rise to power (got to love how religion changes after periods of war). The distinction would have to be established in ritual but I can still see YHWH being used.

There is also the matter of whether the individual wants to offend El or the bastardized version popularly used by Man for their own agenda, that would be more of a construct than an actual diety

2 Likes

Meh Anat-Bethel Sets wife mind you was House of El or Womb of El

Try asking this guy:

Also, Reversing "The Lord's Prayer" To LHP Intent.

7 Likes

Check into that more, Dear brother soo close. It’s all Him just know he’s been the Opposer always. His Consciousness. Look into Zar Spirits though again keep in mind mankind and the fear that has been used on the masses

I couldn’t agree more. I am familiar with the Zar spirits, although it has been years and will likely need to be reviewed.

@Nashoba_Eloym you sir are the first member here who has motivated me to review the papers I wrote in college. Now that I think about it, I covered the Zār in one for my religious studies minor.

1 Like

As all things come and Go if Not used. I believe these “Zar” are sent by our twin flame until we find the balance we’ve been seeking. And they can be treated as Such. Give the Zar frankincense and Myrh an item of clothing to wear and bam. I’ve balanced the world with a few grains of sand.

1 Like

That’s why I’m Here it’s the reason I Woke.

Well, thank you for the suggestion. I’ll be sure to take another look into it and see where it takes me once my current pathworking is done

Tell me why Zar are the only spirits that permeate all monotheistic religion.?

I read somewhere inana saying she is te elohim

1 Like

We are derailing the thread here so we will have to keep it short.

But to my understanding, they are spirits that echo older pathes that have nearly been forgotten but still fulfill a need locked behind the subconscious that we have ignored recently that our ancestors did not. Similiar to the Djinn, the fae, and other spirits of the such that have appeared over many cultures. They are a form of spirits that seem to…echo (lack of a better term) deeper than many deities can to the human heart.

@Lady-Eva could we break this conversation up into a separate thread in order to keep things neat?

1 Like

Set has been with me my whole life. First time I saw him was when I was 5. He was the “Wolf of Chaos” then. He’s what created me. Though Anat-Bethel Lilith no doubt she left Sumeria for the mountains of Shepard Kings. Lilith was known as the “Hand of Inanna” in Sumeria who Inanna/Astarte, yep that’s her too many names because they were Nomadic tribes.

Yes ellohi being goddess Elohim plural goddesses

To the person who, wrote this… Why would you use amen backwards …thats dumb asf… It is, said amen was stolen from amon… And it was used widely in Egypt… Check that, out… Also rabbi is also, stolen from Egypt where a magician was, called a “maghrabi”

3 Likes

Your on Point now keep going, follow the threads.

But these, beings, don’t, relate to Christ… Right?

1 Like

I love you lmao