What is the safe way to cause yourself pain while activating a sigil you created for your intent?

I activated my first sigil yesterday with the help of masturbation but it’s hard for me because i am quite asexual so today i couldnt do it again so I thought about activating it with physical pain

In the end i put my finger on fire of a lighter until i felt pain… i hope it is a good method

get a old rag (any color but white), fray the edges and braid them very small, the opposite end (corner of the rag) tie into a knot to hold in your hand, whip yourself over each shoulder while toning an appropriate mantra.

2 Likes

You sick bastard!
Love you.

Al.

1 Like

Buy a whip or paddle from an adult toy retailer and whack yourself with it.

Or buy a set of LEGO, dump it all on the floor and then walk around on it. Or pointy gravel. Probably cheaper to buy 1 ton of pointy gravel than a single LEGO set anyway

1 Like

Surprised no-one told him the normal way to activate a sigil is to just stare at it. FFS.

I PMed him with instructions and one of EAs tutorials.

I don’t know if RA was trying to be funny, but not everybody gets black humour and it could be read as him telling the OP to harm himself. Good call.

7 Likes

These could also both cause some damage - just get rice and kneel on it for a bit. No damage max pain.

But I don’t think these are going to open the sigil anyway - these are offerings not charging and not openings.

1 Like

Reminds me of having tonsilitis, can feel the pain when reading it.

Not a funny comment either way, bloody hell

1 Like