What is the great work and how do you complete it?

Many occultists openly expressed the existence of the Pagan Gods in their works, and this was fine, as this is part of Neoplatonic Philosophy, they did not get into trouble for this.

Marsilio Facino in his Three Books of Occult Philosophy goes into detail on creating various talismans, and he was a Catholic Priest, and this brought no trouble on him. What did bring some attention to him was his philosophical beliefs.

What is considered magick in the Renaissance is a complicated matter. Talismans were generally fine, and Geomancy was widely practiced, even the Vice Legate of the Catholic Church practiced this during the later period of the Renaissance.

There were also two groups at this point. Protestantism and Catholicism. On the Protestant side there were also various texts actually published, such as John Heydon’s Theomagia which taught divination, the creation of talismans, as well as expressing the existence of the pagan gods, and this was seen as perfectly fine, it even got printed in it’s entirety.

Then there are also texts such as the Kyranides, and Mysterium Sigillorum. As well as many more texts that speak on the creation of talismans and other kinds of magick.

And many apocryphal texts attributed to Aristotle, as well as of Ptolemy such as the Centiloquium attrubuted to him speak of Talismans, and this was highly regarded by just about every astrologer at the time. Even some of the works of the Church Fathers expressed the possibility of talismans and such.

Even scholars agree Agrippa was not widely persecuted for his De Occulta Philosophia, but rather Agrippa was theologian who argued for views that were against the Church. The definition of heresy.

Then there is also the islamic world, which seems to have been even more open about magick and the creation of talismans at the time, and many of these texts widely circulated in Europe at the time.
And this on magick, not even alchemy.

These things did not have to be hidden, nor were they. What was hidden in these texts, were secrets of philosophy, which the texts themselves expressedly state.

1 Like

That is very true. There may still be an unbroken chain of studen and mentor with Talismans or Geomancy in the Islamic World, I’m not sure, but seems it really did die more or less in Europe in the 1700s when Materialism became dominant. Or at least, it seriously transformed (for the worse, I think we can all agree, as we shift our perspectives to what those magicians knew at the start of their journey while we practice magick).

I do think understanding their philosophy and practicing magick is important for us as magicians. Depending on what each person wants at least.

2 Likes

Okay forsure I appreciate it man. The way certain magicians described the great work was like without a specific formula or something you will not achieve the great work. If you are saying the great work is just the alchemical process to refine oneself then yes I have plenty of tools to do so, and I may have already achieved the great work in a previous life.

I see, why is stuff always subjective lmao!?

Yes there’s actually two verses referencing this actually

Luke 17:21
King James Bible
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you (or your midst).

Still in your midst and within you are very similar.

Also Psalms 82:6
…5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6I have said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.’ 7But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.”…

John 10:34
Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

Ironically enough I just got kicked out a Christian Discord cuss I used the Psalms 82:6 verse and the minister said it was “out of context” but when Jesus references the Psalms he singles out 82:6 so by that logic Jesus took the word of God out of context lol. Also from my experience ministers and churches choose what verses to teach, rarely do you ever get the full context of what’s going on. And the minster that kicked me out would do the same thing, he would send daily verses but it wouldn’t be a wall of text it would just be a part of the entire section. But you, know whatever lmao.

I’ll check out that book, I bookmarked your message.

2 Likes

Hmm yes I see what you mean, I take a blended approach as well, I read philosophy and I also practice magick. But I also do yoga. So I have a good mix. I have also worked with a wide range of entities, I’m currently in a angelic and Biblical phase. There’s an archetype of a young man rescuing his father from the belly of the whale or the depths of hell. Traditionally he is supposed to add on to and adjust it and improve it. But the religious zealots are essentially slaves to the indoctrination, some even go as far as to deny science and evolutionary theory…are there missing links buts what’s the alternative that the universe was created in a couple day? But then if you read the bible metaphorically or through the lends of psychology or symbolism people will say “NO NO JESUS LITERALLY TURNED WATER INTO WINE, HE LITTERALLY WALKED ON WATER”, that may very well be true but at the same time maybe those are also symbolic representations of alchemy and withstanding a storm of the uninitiated (water).

I thoroughly enjoy Jordan Peterson’s lectures on mythology and heroic stories and archetypes as a whole, he described the BIBLE FAR better than any pastor lmao

1 Like

Yeah there’s Christians and then there’s Christians. The separation and removal of spirit from being Christian started with pope constantine as far as i can tell.

Yhwh is “satan” and the old versions if the bible day so, and we’re rewritten to hide it and change the religion to give control to the church and preists… so thise preists get pissy if you follow yeshua’s ideas for self development, as it takes your power back from them.

Only yeshua the mystic tried to help people find ascension. The rest is garbage.

2 Likes

Hmm that’s interesting, to my knowledge Satan is Samael.

From what I understand about YHWH is mercy, love, and wisdom.

But it’d be pretty ironic if my family gave me the name Elijah (which means YHWH is my God) and that’s actually Satan.

1 Like

You cannot be serious. Have you read about what he did in the bible(s) then. :joy:
From murdering Moses, to sending a bear to maul children for poking fun at a so called prophet?
The dudes a vengeful, hateful psycopathic, warmongering, evil criminal who demanded people worship him and no other “gods” (elohim is a plural) was probably originally an actual person who demanded to be deified, not a god at all.

Worshiping him or in any way is a sin against the authentic inner god.

There’s a video in my Rambling thread with the evidence for this, from the bible, by comparing version edits.
Here’s the video for convenience, I’m sold myself, it would be easy to buy these versions of the bibles and check. I don’t agree with where he goes at the end of this video but as a pastor he knows his shit yhwh wise.

If you want to ascend, or be raptured as that’s the xtian version, yhwh is your poster boy of what not to do.

3 Likes

Is this the part where I say hail Satan/YHWH?

I’ve heard this arguement before that YHWH is the demiurge or the actual Satan.

I’ve also heard Lucifer is the true God and that’s why he was trying to set people free from YHWH.

It’s all very interesting.

I’ll have to read more of the Bible as I do not remember these stories, or maybe the church never taught them.

I think the killing you are referring to is here:

Deuteronomy 34
New International Version
The Death of Moses

34 Then Moses climbed Mount Nebo(A) from the plains of Moab to the top of Pisgah,(B) across from Jericho.(C) There the Lord showed(D) him the whole land—from Gilead to Dan,(E) 2 all of Naphtali, the territory of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the Mediterranean Sea,(F) 3 the Negev(G) and the whole region from the Valley of Jericho, the City of Palms,(H) as far as Zoar.(I) 4 Then the Lord said to him, “This is the land I promised on oath(J) to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(K) when I said, ‘I will give it(L) to your descendants.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you will not cross(M) over into it.”

5 And Moses the servant of the Lord(N) died(O) there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor,(P) but to this day no one knows where his grave is.(Q) 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old(R) when he died, yet his eyes were not weak(S) nor his strength gone.(T) 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab(U) thirty days,(V) until the time of weeping and mourning(W) was over.

9 Now Joshua son of Nun was filled with the spirit[b] of wisdom(X) because Moses had laid his hands on him.(Y) So the Israelites listened to him and did what the Lord had commanded Moses.

10 Since then, no prophet(Z) has risen in Israel like Moses,(AA) whom the Lord knew face to face,(AB) 11 who did all those signs and wonders(AC) the Lord sent him to do in Egypt—to Pharaoh and to all his officials(AD) and to his whole land. 12 For no one has(AE) ever shown the mighty power or performed the awesome deeds(AF) that Moses did in the sight of all Israel.

To me 120 years old seems like a good life but I didn’t understand why God prevented Moses from entering the promised land.

Here’s what I found:
Moses didn’t enter the Promised Land for the same reason many believers today are not living in God’s promises. | by Ed Elliott | Medium.

From my understanding Moses disobeyed God, he was angry and at the sin the Israelites did and he didn’t follow God’s orders to a T.

To me it seems like God is making an example out of Moses even if you are angry as a prophet of God you must obey God rather than try to manifest your own being or way of handling the situation, in this case striking the rock instead of speaking to it.

He does this throughout the Old testament a lot, the second people disobey his law (the foundational truth for existence) the Israelites and the state plunge into chaos and disorder.

I’m not saying you are wrong by any means… I’m just saying based on the context I’ve gathered it seems Moses is in the wrong as he didn’t do as he was instructed.

When I say YHWH is mercy, love, and wisdom I’m saying that in the context of you follow his laws, and you heed and obey his word. The second you deter from that and do your own thing or act in a sinful or wicked manner then yes YHWH/God will make your life a living hell.

I think this ties into the wrath or fury of God:
Romans 1:18 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.”

Also as a man of YHWH you are supposed to fear God:

Proverbs 8:13
“The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.”

Maybe God is making an example out of his people and showing his wrath so that they know his power, and what not to do. So that they Fear his power above all else. You can call this tyrannical but this line of logic and reasoning is well manifested in my life.

If I got in trouble at school or I did something bad at the house and broke a law or rule of the house my parents would punish me, some times physically, sometimes psychologically, the point is in order for me to see them as an authority figure and to heed their word there had to be some component of having to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Parents try to instill morals and teach their children consequences in order to set them straight. Maybe that’s what God is doing here?

Ephesians 6:1 says, “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.”

I’ll be sure to watch that video when I have some time.

Oh, you mean like Zeus? According to his early mythology, he destroyed humanity 4 times and was going for a fifth, until Hera and Prometheus finally convinced him to stop, yet LHP folks have no problem working with him. He also was big time into rape, and torture, and was so insecure about his position as king that he threatened, bullied, and outright destroyed anyone who he thought might pose a threat. :man_shrugging:

There are many pagan gods who have pulled the same BS everybody likes to throw onto Yahweh, but no one else gets the same level of hate. Historically, the Judaic stories were taken from the earlier myths of other deities so everything blamed on Yahweh, can easily be heaped onto the others as well.

6 Likes

Are you referencing to the ancient sumerian and mesopotamian Gods?

Would you mind linking some resources to the Gods you see as the precursors?

I just wanted to highlight this as each person’s God(s) and their “agenda” is different than the other God(s).

I see often prophets or experienced magicians here claiming to having access, soul pacts etc with deities and entities that claim to offer “true” freedom or enlightenment, that of which is superior to the other methods various different type of God(s), demon(s) or fallen angels offer.

At a certain point I feel like you either have to pick a side or have enough IZm to find yourself on both sides of the spiritual war as to not get caught in the cross fires.

As I’ve stated I am spiritual non-religious I am willing to learn from others and I am open to working with demons, fallen angels, and other God(s).

Where I am now in my journey is returning to my roots, my family entered me into this soul covenant with this God so although others may say he is Tyrannical or oppressive I’d like to see for myself before I decided to do anything like rebel and foresake the God’s of my ancestors.

Could it be a an opressive covenant curse, yes, do I believe that do be the case? No.

I think the kybalion is useful at times like this “All truths are but half truths, all lies are but half truths.”

At a certain point you must internalize and decide for yourself what truth is. This is what Nietzsche proposed in his thesis that God is dead.

Without God we in some sense must become the Gods and establish our own values without religion.

Luckily for me I have the Bible and various other wise people who have guided me to what I believe to be the truth.

That being said I am open to other methods and criticism even.

1 Like

Indeed, personally between Bible and greek/roman myths I happened to be perplexed more or less the same BTW about the great work there are 2 main stages, basically that of Isis and the one of Osiris and in alchemy Nigredo, Albedo and Rubedo. This would already provide a synthetical answer: the lunar color of white corresponds to purity and to mystical union, while the solar red is the stone’s ignification, ascending with the Will or, since Ascent is somewhat already happened, the “descent to Earth” mentioned in the Emerald Tablet.
In Hermeticism there are the 4 bodies: saturnian (physical), lunar, mercurial and indeed solar. The Isiac path purifies and in a certain sense forms the Lunar body, it’s possible to also reach the Mercurial one but the adept stops there. Osiridean path is a bit quicker but also hard and dangerous; it applies the alchemical recipes in a spiritual way, provided that one is right in their interpretation.

1 Like

No? Since you asked me, I don’t hail anything except maybe as a “thank you”.
I don’t do worship, period. I think it’s a way for external impostors, including yhwh, to take your power.

Yeshua/Jesus never asked for worship. That’s telling.

The bible literally says so. So you believe the bible or you don’t. But is there another historical source for this cretin’s actions? :woman_shrugging:

I think it’s not like that. I think both (Luciferic and Ahrimanic energies) are opposites with man stuck in the middle and both represent valid manifestations of “god”.
Honestly god is term with such baggage I don’t use it, I prefer terms like Spirit and lately I really like the Native American’s term “Great Spirit”.

The video I linked reads all this out to you, comparing the versions for you to hear. It’s very interesting.

No.
You can’t claim this god “is” love, and then also think it’s ok for it to “make an example” out of someone, which is unfair by definition.
This kind of mental gymnastics to make excuses for a being when any other person would be condemned for the same is how unspeakable evil gets it’s foothold.

As a hypocrite his words are worthless. Jesus walked his talk at least. But most of “his” word, is simply not. It’s written by politicians and royalty, corrupted repeatedly over time for human purposes. There IS no gods word apart from what you look within to find. Any anything else is idol worship.

By the way, what is the first commandment of yhwh, again? “Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Priorities right? Not be kind to each other, not do not kill, worship me first and fuck the rest.

And we just stablished that shithead was never any kind of god.
It starts with a manipulative lie. Where did you really think the rest was going to go?
This is evil.

That’s a problem. “Fear”. Fear restricts energy flow and cuts off access to intuition… he did this on purpose I suspect, he’s literally talking peoples power away, like an abusing spose who tells you not to think for yourself. And if he hurts you it’s for your own good. Evil!

The “Lord” is NOT yhwh. It’s the great spirit you can find within. Yhwh is an impostor and liar.

And you really don’t see anything ungodly, unreasonable and evil in that? He’s wrath now, I though you said he was love. Make your mind up he can’t be both. This is so beyond not ok it’s laughable.

They don’t off their children and ruin their lives. If they do they are abusers and the state put the kids in care.

God is within, the pretender yhwh is not “god”, and he never was. The bible literally says so.
Unless you’re a jew or muslim, then you worship evil. If you’re a Christian, you follow Jesus, and Jesus is Lord… Jesus fought this person, a powerful and evil man, who killed indiscriminately, on a wh=him, and was more intereste in maintaining power than caring for people.
He certainly never told any of them how to improve themselves and reach ascension.

Where are the “words of yhwh” that teach you how to do the great work?

1 Like

To my knowledge, the “Great Work” is a Western ceremonial term, and it is often stated that it is the work of many lifetimes.

However, many other spiritual traditions have similar concepts, like yoga, and Taoism, which involve transforming the dense physical particles of the body, into the divine. Most Eastern traditions are all about merger with the godhead though. I think ancient Egypt was one of the few with an idea of personal godhood.

1 Like

I don’t like the term worship but I like the definition,
“the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.”

I have deep respect and admiration for the God of the Bible, some of my earlier notions about this God was that of oppression, hate, etc.
Especially once I came to this site. This site was essentially an echo chamber that YHWH is opressive and that demons and fallen angels are the shit. I mean really any other being EXCEPT this one.
I think church’s can do the same thing they give you an echo chamber of the same opinions and beliefs.

I guarantee most Christians have never thought for themselves or took the time to read The Bible themselves. I know I hadn’t. The most reading I ever did was in church.

That’s why reading the New Testament and Psalms was so meaningful and important to me when I was in the hospital. I got to break free from everyone else and just read and meditate on the word for what it was.

Everyone can tell you what it is, how you should read it, or what to think but maybe people should just form their own opinion based on what they read.

I am fortunate enough to have had strong men and women teach me the wisdom of this book.

Eh what constitutes belief? Ya know? So I think God made the world in a couple days? No…lmao.
Do I think there were literally only two people at the beginning of existence and they talked to a snake, mmm idk I read that more metaphorically and this goes back to studying under wise people who have studied the book, hero myths, as well as evolutionary psychology. Jordan Peterson is the one who got me thinking about the Bible and after a certain amount of time listening to him speak on it I decided I’d pick up the ancient book myself.

Valid.

I hear what you are saying and I understand how you can come to this conclusion. I used to believe this to be true as well. Many times in my life I have been “made an example out of” both by my teachers, my parents, and even the great spirit of the Bible as well as Demons.

I think village leaders, great spirits, and even demons or fallen angels choose or make an example out of people. Partly they do this to teach the individual a lesson about what it means to be a leader or man/women of a great spirit and the burden or responsibility that comes with it.

Often times I was the most disagreeable and talkative person in my classes, I can’t stand authority so I would question the teachers regularly and even try to teach the class within the context of an exchange. I felt it was my duty as the leader or most intelligent student to humble the teacher and make others realize authority in a sense is an artificial construct and that these teachers were just as human as us. Despite the fact they had “authority” over me they didn’t have unhinged power and I made sure to point this out.

That being said others followed in my footsteps. Teachers throughout my whole life would make an example out of me in the class room, they knew if they could take down me the entire class would fall into line.

The same happened with my coaches for football, wrestling, and my mother. When I would talk back to my mother or not do my homework, or anything else like that my mom would call the coach and tell him to give me extra gassers (sprints at the end of practice) this started when I was in 6th grade and happened all the way up to about senior year of highschool.

The coaches would announce to everyone “this is what happens if you talk back to your mother, this is what happens if you don’t do your homework, this is what happens if you don’t do your chores” etc.
I would be embarrassed and I’d be the only one running, I’m a team captain and I have better grades and I turn in my homework and talk back to my mom far less then everyone else on the team but the coaches are making an example out of me.
“If I find out from a teacher or your mother you haven’t been doing what you’re supposed to just like Titan (the team captain), you will also be running gassers!” Nearly no one else’s mother’s did the same thing my mom did but my coaches had no problem punishing me for my mom.
Sometimes my teammates would even start running with me to take on my punishments as fellow members of the team or brothers.

This is my point:
In the book of Job God tells Satan Job is a righteous man, he is wealthy, a man of God, and his faith is unwaivering, he is a true example of a great man of God. Satan challenges God, he states that if God gives him permission he’ll show God that this strong man of his will turn against him when given the proper conditions. God accepts the bet but specifies Satan can do anything he wants EXCEPT kill Job. And that’s exactly what happens, Job loses his land, cattle, family, and wife. And the first thing Job does is praise and worship God.

Job 1:20
“At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship”

I think God was completely justified in his actions. He is teaching Job a lesson, no matter what happens have faith in me. He is also proving to Satan his methods for tearing down a man of God are insufficient.
You can say this is cruel, but this is tough love. I read the book of Job and I am fortunate to have friends, family, and a more. But at the same time I know if I was ever homeless AGAIN the first thing I should do is worship or praise God. I fear nothing except God.

My experience being homeless and maybe being made an example out of by God, my parents, or even my friends is what built my faith in both myself and magick. I was dead broke but without fail I did my magick. Every night I was crying myself to sleep crying out to the universe for mercy. One time it got so bad the cops were called on me as they thought I was being murdered. I explained that I had gone to jail and got raped, believed I was pansexual and gender fluid, lost my girlfriend of 4 years as a consequence, and I was homeless while my mom had just got diagnosed with breast cancer. Please note one of the reasons I believe I ended up in jail was because I asked two demonic King Belial, and Ba’al “the most insane and intense spiritual awakening”, goddamn did I get what I asked for.

Also it’s important to note eastern traditional LHP philosophy is living on the brink of homelessness and having faith in the universe or reality to take care of you.

The only money I had was from a CC my Christian Grandparents gave me, it’s a stretch but who knows if my family was Christian if they would be together or if I would be here or would’ve had that money. They both site the god of the Bible as foundational to their marriage, love, and life.

He’s a lot of things and I can describe the indescribably within a couple paragraphs. There’s a collection of 66 books of called the Bible it does it’s best to teach people who this God is and how to worship or follow it. I do not know what God is so I am deferring to the sacred text and covenant that my ancestors (parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents) used.

If it worked for them MAYBE it can work for me, if it helped the Israelites, maybe it can help others. I think America and most of the west used The Bible as an axiom of truth and the foundation to their society at one point. So at the very least if not for my parents I should study the bible for my culture and village leaders who had me pray before games to this God or who referenced this same God in scripture to motivate us and teach us about how to be stronger.

Proverbs 27:17 proclaims: “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another”. This simple statement has been a calling for all these years to understand that no one is alone.

If you don’t mind referencing the verse/scripture…

I believe the Bible says Jesus is the logos, truth, or word of God, which is why he’s prophesized throughout all of the Old testament.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

So follow up question do you see one school or tradition more effective than another?

When you say “personal godhood” in relation to Egypt are you talking about the assumption of Godform within the magical ceremony, or the pharaoh assuming the position as a God as the leader. Or are you talking about actual self deification?

Ok. Still a hard NO for me.
I don’t do “reverence or adoration”. That turns my stomach. I don’t do devotion, I don’t put anyone or any random energy or entity into any position of emotional power over me.
That way lies madness.

Well that’s vague… If there’s only one god, it’s not yhwh. Yeshua made it very clear, if it’s the ascension you want, find the god within. Yhwh isn’t a deity.
I can’t understand people who get confused between these two. Yhwh is not the Father referred toby Yeshua.

The bible says that. Honestly, read a non corrupted version.

No, this is wrong. Morally, hideously, wrong.

I don’t accept the “I*'m just hurting you to teach you, it’s your own fault I just love you*” bullshit.
That is textbook abusive relationship behaviour, it’s wrong when humans so it, i’s wrong when aliens pretending to be gods do it. It’s still wrong when teachers, parents, lesser entities and fake deities do it.

You power games with other humans are the same thing. You’re trying to excuse hywh making examples of people, which I don’t think he was, he was just a power hungry turd, while saying the teachers you had has to be shown to not have valid power to do what they did? it’s wrong for them to try to force opinions of a class just as much as it’s wrong for a despotic self deified yhwh to do the same.

Values matter, being a good example, and fair matters, and the so called gods don’t get a free pass.

Job: no I can never agree “god” (who isn’t a god anyway) was justified in torturing an innocent guy for nothing… over an argument with another person that has nothing to do with job.
Job needed no lessons, and it wasn’t up to yhwh to “teach” him anything. He became a football between two powerful people for no reason.

This story utterly disgusts me in it’s unfairness and is a truly vile example of what a turd this yhwh is.
Yhwh is a hypocrite and abuser he’s got no right to tell anyone how to do anything, least of all Job.
He even ask the dude the kill his own kid, and Job believed it was real… what does that tell you?

To divide a family and drag a child into it… what trauma did that kid grow up with after that? What lesson did that child learn? What can you invent to imagine a little boy deserved that? Nothing, same as Job. It was all mindgames. We already know he’s a child abuser, this creature is inhuman in his psychotic evil.
The depths of it’s depravity are truly appalling for any human with compassion and love as taught by Yeshua.

This kind of shitty, selfish and unjust behaviour is what you expect of lesser entities. It’s not worthy or deserving of respect of any kind, it IS worthy of ridicule, of distrust and censure.
Yhwh should be in prison, not glorified.

And all of this, is on display in the bible. None of it’s made up, it’s got nothing to do with this site or you or me. It’s all there for those with eyes to see.

1 Like

I’m no expert on Egyptian spiritual traditions, but from what I understand their system talks of actual self deification, and the Pharaoh did not simply assume the position of a god, but they was believed to be the literal incarnation of a deity.

1 Like

In shamanic and heroic initiations the village leaders dress up as the demons and Gods of the society, there’s always a test of courage, strength, or adversity. And there is no guarantee that you will survive.

My sophomore year of highschool the retired military coaches ran us so much the health commissioner said that if they ever pushed a team that hard again they’d shut down the entire football program.

The coaches would run us into the ground, they’d tell us water was for the weak and drinking it signals to the enemy you are weak.

You can say what you want but that year I learned a lot about what it means to be a man. Me and my fellow brothers were untied through blood and suffering. And it later prepared me for my ghetto initation where I got jumped in by 6 guys. I didn’t die, I’m not sure why they didn’t kill me but my best guess was because I put up a good fight and voluntarily entered fought them rather than running.

Maybe we are just toy things for those more powerful than us? Hmm idk. It’s a good story and I am learning a lot from it.

I think the term abuse is overused…tough love. I think parents, village leaders, and maybe even God’s don’t want others to have the same insufficienties as them so MAYBE they overcompensate by overloading their creations or subordinates with more than they can handle to test their strength.

My parents are Asian and they take great pride in being “tiger parents” I’ve had social services called on my family multiple times but that’s my mom and step-dad you know? That’s the only one I got.

It’s not perfect, maybe not ideal but I work with what I got.
Same with YHWH, I feel it’s my obligation to give them the benefit of the doubt and learn as much as I can before I claim they’re a false, idol, evil or anything like that.

Maybe when I was in my edge lord phase I would’ve done that but I’m past that. I’m going to heed the words of who my family claims our God to be and see for myself.