What is the best Goetic Spirit for building a business empire?

I’m looking to go into real estate with the end goal of becoming a real estate developer/property manager/run my own business . The first step is to get my license but after that I’m not sure. As the question suggests I wish to know which demons in the goetia you guys think would be best for doing this? The ones I have in mind are Purson, Halphas, Sabnock, Marax, and Forneus. However I’m sure there are others that I haven’t looked into.

(I’m also open to non-goetic demons but for the sake the question please list the 72 first)

2 Likes

I would say King Belial.

5 Likes

I figured someone would say him or astaraoth or some other big name. He’s absolutely someone I would consult but he’s also one of the most popular and sought after big names in the book. Personally I’m curious about the abilities of the lesser known demons however I acknowledge his power and skill.

2 Likes

I really second Belial. I called him for the first time almost a year ago, and his name was so big that I really wondered why he would help me with something as small as my petition was. He not only delivered that: He raised me to the highest I’ve been, in literally days. It’s not even what I was looking for, but I guess it was a way to get what I wanted too. The King’s powers are astounding.

5 Likes

He is really all that and more I agree. He also seems to come more often when I need help than anyone else which I find unusual.

2 Likes

There are many different demons which can help in different ways. I would be guided by the demons as you build your career.

I’d also consider what exactly you’re trying to do. A real estate agent (with the license) is a salesperson, which is very different from a property manager, which is very different from a developer, which is very different from a flipper, etc. Sales is competitive but doable if you are willing to build a business and make it into your full-time job. Property management is a really low margin business that relies on volume. Development, flipping, rentals, and the like are investment strategies. Investments tend to make the most money long-term.

2 Likes

Yeah but which would you choose personally if you had to pick certain demon from the goetia?

Also I’m aware of property managers aren’t paid very much but running someone else’s properties is not what I had in mind although it might be good experience. I’ve done all the research about who does what and what they get paid. Sales is competitive but not if suddenly nobody else in the office get clients or nobody gets as many as you (winkmagick wink). What I am aiming for is to be realtor or broker and only become to agent to gain experience to get there. Even longer term beyond that as a developer I want buy residential and commercially zoned spaces to build specific housing or business complexes that I would remotely manage to some degree. That’s my general long term (like 40 years in the future) goal.

Well first of all, best of luck.

I would not limit myself to any one demon of the Goetia as there are many powers the demons can offer to you that would be useful for you in this career path. If you feel that developing relationships with one or a particular group of demons would be beneficial, you’re better off seeking guidance from the demons directly than asking others as the demons will be the ones you have the relationship with, not any forum recommenders.

I personally don’t do real estate development, but I do know that developers can make lots of money, much more than agents (same thing as realtors) or PMs. Real estate is a financial industry, and working in finance, you’re either getting rich off fees or off investments.

If you go the agent path in the nearer-term, I’d try and be more cooperative in your office with your team and the agent who should be your boss cause you want to be on their team. You can compete hard with other agent teams. Having some friends is better than having only competitors.

I’d personally probably not go down the broker route, even if you grow a realtor business. I’d wager development and/or other investments would be much more profitable for you.

I would, of course, consult the demons on these matters.

1 Like

I rather like Ant’harratu, the empire builder from the Book of Azazel by E.A. Koetting: it’s what he does, and I’m grateful to him for his help with my career.

5 Likes