What is the best book for working with the 4 elemental kings?

I have heard of a book that people to use to work with them but I don’t know what’s it called. I suspect there’s probably more then one out there. Can anyone help me out?

3 Likes

The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie.

Thanks Feugo!

1 Like

After that Id say read the first four Spheres in The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune to get an in depth understanding, then Skrying on the Tree of Life by Cicero. They have pathworkings.

2 Likes

You’re thinking of Evoking Eternity by Koetting. Honestly though, you can find the sigils and chants needed on the forum - no need for the book.

4 Likes

Wil have to add that to my list seeker. Thanks!

1 Like

There is also Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

3 Likes

Nice I already have that one. Thanks Dank!

1 Like

Oh yeah. Scott Cunningham had a book like Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Josephone McCarthy has a book or two on it and runs a new magic school called Quareia that is free and online.

3 Likes

Added the book the list! Will have to look that school up later. Looks promising based on the site. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to add that Evoking Eternity is free, if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

2 Likes

I do not but I can get the book later down the road.

Cool recommendations. I added this thread to the Book collection thread.

2 Likes

I’ve a suggestion

“Communing with the spirits” Martin Coleman

Now the reason I suggested this book is because it has some really awesome hands on no bullshit techniques and methods of interacting with spirits.

It’s one thing to evoke a spirit it’s another thing to be able to interact with it in a meaningful way.

2 Likes

I will have to look that one up.

1 Like