What is Sallos' color, incense, scent, things he likes? [Standing Entity Q&A and Experiences Thread]

Been searching the forum for hours, can’t find this piece of information on Sallos. I know he is the Archduke Sallos, controls a legion of 30, and his office are on love and lust. Am preparing for connective evocation and would like to know his deets (color, incense, what he likes, etc).

Grateful to anyone who can point me out to a post or thread. Thank you BALG!

There’s an app, called the GoetiaGuide, that’s compiled most of that stuff. I know it’s on iphone and was made by someone here. I’d assume if it’s on Iphone android has it too.

I don’t ever use those things, but I did download it to check it out when it was newer, out of curiousity.

3 Likes

Found some here! Posting for others who may need the info.

SALEOS aka ZALEOS, SALLOS

  • Zodiac Position: 0-4 degrees of Cancer
  • June 22nd-26th
  • Tarot Card: 2 of Cups
  • Planet: Moon
  • Candle Color: Red
  • Plant: Aster
  • Metal: Silver
  • Element: Water
  • Rank: Duke
  • Sallos is a Day Demon and rules 30 legions of spirits

He causes love between the sexes, stimulates sexual desire and incites the passions. He encourages fidelity to one’s partner.

Sallos has bright orange hair with a silver aura. He changes the color of his hair to black and his aura to gold. He wears a suit of armor. He also disappears to where you can only see his head.

5 Likes

I will work with saleos for getting some mundane magick, what do you guys recommend? what do i need to know?

He is more commonly knows as Sallos, so if you try tat in the search there’s a ton on him here as he’s very popular.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=sallos

This is now the standing Q&A thread for Sallos to try to keep all his easier to find.

Well í hace worked with sallos once for a friend and worked well but i did it on a Friday with crecent Moon and Venus hour but now i have an emergency, can i call no him anyday and still work…. I use demons of mágick method.

[Can I work] with Sallos Any day of the week?

Yes, you can call on any day that works for you.