What is real or what is fake?

There is a few days i start learning vampirism, my first step was The Vampire Bible, The Vampire Gate and also Draugadrottir, but there is recently a lot of points of view inside the worldwide vampire community, some people say The Vampire Bible is fake, other who claim the only way is tu be turned by real vampire and also there is a sect of vampires know as the Asetians who claim the work of Luis Marques is the only real form of vampirism, know i’m no more than confused, so please if someone can clarified this and also give me advices of what i should avoid or what i should read it will be nice to me i just want to learn and learn the thruth

“Vampirism” is nothing more than a subsection of energy woorking, where the source of qi cultivation is living beings. You cannot be “turned” into “a vampire”, it’s just a name you will give yourself to signify that you engage in this kind of activity: it remains completely optional, and you will not have more or less ability than anyone else who practices energy working.

So yes, it’s romantic notions are rather fluffy, ridiculously self aggrandizing and fully fictional, but the energy working part is absolutely real.

Avoid posers that tell you you can join their half assed cult, or that you cannot do something unless they say so, or they have the One Twue Way ™ of vampirism, that’s all a power grab.
At all costs avoid giving your power away to groups that want to tell you what to think and how to be.

Use them, learn thier ways, try things out, keep what works and discard what doesn’t (which is most of it as they don’t really understand what they’re actually doing most of the time.

At the same time learn real energy working, time tested for thousands of years in the wider context, which you will not get from them and has much bigger every day utility. I like qigong which has numerous scientific studies proving it’s efficacy, mostly in China… reiki is fine too when you get past the surface symbols, at martial art like Aikido or Tai Chi Chuan that teaches energy control is also helpful.

Then you can compare them for yourself, and with the skills of energy working you will be able to read and manage the energy of other people, notice whether it’s actually beneficial for you and act accordingly.

3 Likes