What is it like to be an angel?

the title says it all (What is it like to be an angel?)

2 Likes

What’s it like to be human? The question itself is silly because there is no true answer to it. Someone else’s answer would be very different from your own answer.

Figure out who you are before wondering who anyone else is.

6 Likes

You’d have to ask an angel but then again they’d probably ask you what Anziel just said. However, ask someone who was transmuted to one and the answer may vary, if the mythos are correct asking Metatron and Sandalphon might suffice as they were once said to be humans who “ascended” and became angels.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s the end of my path tbh, but I’m not 100% certain of it. The spirits I’ve worked with are all very hush hush about the details like that, and I’m not eager enough to push for them because it doesn’t really make a difference to me.

2 Likes

It can be difficult, considering the current materialistic era we live in, I believe I came from heaven, Archangel Michael showed me a past life, I was a trumpeteer angel

I can only speak for me but there have been and still are many battles I am fighting, I miss my wings some days, I miss feeling them

once when I worked with Michael and Lucifer together, I could see one of my wings being bright white featherly like I bird when I worked with Michael, and dark, bat like, when I worked with Lucifer, damn i miss feeling my wings

its not easy for me bro, as I am damaged

2 Likes

do you have your wings when you astral project?

i havent astral projected in a while, but the last time I remember having them yes, they are part of who I am

2 Likes

Overall the experience in the body is similar to how you feel normally, your energy just sort of is different, and feels and acts different.

1 Like

Why is it difficult? Do you think people in the past were less materialistic?

1 Like

Not as much as today tbh

Because we live in a decadent society. But other societies before us have been just the same.

1 Like

Not so much no, there were enlightened gurus walking amongst regular people in the past, even Yukteswar warned his disciple that the Dark era would come

People back then were very materialistic it’s more that some didn’t have the funds to get them so they stole and those that did have the funds they horded. Many in this era have a jaded outlook on the past one drenched in part fantasy and part reality.

1 Like

my idea comes from listening to Swami Sri Yukteswar warning, whom I trust

plus the amount of sexualisation our society is in is absolutely too much

If you ask me, humanity has always had issues with sexualization. As long as sex and gender, and power has existed, so has sexualization.

You might want to take a long hard search at your ancestors and think again and it doesn’t really matter who you choose to trust in all honesty reality of things do not adhere to caring about those things. Materialization was a strong thing in human history from cavemen and to present day, cavemen and cavewomen were noted to even have sexual actions with animals simply for pleasure.

1 Like

maybe, but its never been this hyper as it is today in my opinion, then again, I come from a point of view that is also waiting for more enlightened beings to arrive, apocalypse like

thats insane lol

Actually the only difference between then and now with the ahem animal stuff is that it’s illegal now. And rightfully so.

1 Like

it matters to me, considering he’s highly enlightened