What is damnation?

one could be damned from working in the RHP perhaps. as for fire, it is light energy and purifying… “bad stuff” /good and bad are mortals perceptions built by enculteration—

Hi,
Reading thru all the posts, I feel a lot of others have explained things similar to what I am going to post. I have been pondering these ideas a lot myself so I want to take the opportunity to put my thoughts into words and see how it pans out here.

Here is my take [so far] on what accepting Damnation with no hope of salvation is: Accepting the idea that no internal or external source is going to ‘save’ you from the manifestaitions your thoughts and actions bring into reality and the collective reality as well as on into the reality of whatever existance comes next… and neither are you able to ‘save’ yourself from your own manifestations as they have been manifested, so you accept that you are damned to this extent; then comes the twist that what you CAN do is to change what you are manifesting by knowledge of yourself, others, etc and by removing the thought process in the background which causes the individual to question wether or not they agree with their own intent (ie: the hope for salvation). You will not need the hope for Salvation when you are in agreement with your manifestations internally and externally: These are what you are seeking to gain from this ritual by choosing to work with Lucifer and not turning your back on the dark light he sheds throughout the transformation process.

For a fun musical insight and inspiration, these songs in my eyes are relating to different aspects of the above ideas:
“Wrong Side of Heaven” by Five Finger Death Punch
& one of my personal favorites to get wrapped up in: “Save Yourself” by Stabbing Westward/The Dreaming.

Damnation is a deep rabbit hole of thought one can go into. It can be being damned by your friends and family, lovers, coworkers, by society, and spiritually. One should not be afraid to be damned for their actions when they are true and honest with their self and their intent. When you are not okay with accepting damnation it screws with your energy on a potentially massive scale. When one is in acceptance with damnation they are free from those conscious, spiritual and energetic shackles. Free to be oneself and no one else or any other entities psycic traps are holding you down, taking your thoughts for a loop or however one might explain it to their self

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @_JP ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

For those who are still interested:

But, as Eric explained to me, no one is 100% damned. Otherwise you really would be on your own, so to speak.

Also noting, no-one is pulling your ass out of the fire anyway, damned or not. But the Dead World (the default “reality” we’re born into) is more forgiving of one’s own bullshit.

Fun fact, each time you perform the Gatekeeper ritual, you move one dimension away from the default dimension/“reality” (Prison Planet/Dead World) that we’re all born into. I’ve had psychic and physical evidence of this phenomenon. Lucifer has explained it to me, and these videos featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson’s explanations of dimensions go a long way to explaining it. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neil+degrasse+tyson+dimensions :slight_smile: Eric also mentions this somewhere in one of his videos, I think.

Just type in “Christian hell testimonies” on youtube, such as the Peniel Ngonde channel, and Mary k. Baxter, and you will have a lot to chose from. How much of it is true, I cannot say. Warning : some of it is ‘graphic’.