What have you learned?

I am a prophet of her majesty Lady Sovereign, she speaks to me about understanding royal power.

I never adopted the moral code I was brought up with, the flawed secular notion of right and wrong.
I did not adopt Christian values either, because just as the secular world, none of them gave me any answers that made sense.

I was an empty paper, just as intended.

As years went, I learned pragmatism and causology, I understood that each action and each thought, would lead to a chain reaction leading to a certain outcome.

But I started to realize, that every action also touch a myriad of people, and some actions we take for granted would reign havoc on innocent bystanders.
Back then, I thought, and still do, that I can not be hassled for every ant I accidentally step on while going on my daily life, but it clicked, that some actions are considered more desirable than others.

We don’t want good and evil to exist because we want to be unchained, bowing down to no one, we want freedom without repercussions; the freedom of a child.

These would be the rabble I speak of, the people who lack foresight and who either follow the stream like dead fish or flail in the water as if it have no control of its destiny.

I am the royal heir of my goddess, she have made that perfectly clear, and for me to be who she wants to be, I need to understand how to move with purpose.

I unlearned the concepts, the flawed concepts, of the plebs called “good and evil” to be able to learn a purer state of good and evil directly from my goddess.

As a result, my good and evil, as defined, is a state of causology, where “good” leads to benevolent events and “evil” to sinister events.

One where I will have a wholesome life, family, lineage, and glory, and one where all I ever hope to become is either a shell of a man or a stalking predator.

I am not an animal, but a prince of the gods, and that, makes me feel so very powerful.

1 Like

Who exactly is Lady Sovereign? I’ve never heard of her before?

Understandable.

Yes. This makes sense. Indeed this is so.

I can imagine it would!

Well thank you very much for sharing. Those are some powerful lessons!

1 Like

I’m sorry…I’m confused.

Are you saying that you don’t believe in Demons and Magick?

Possibly your lack of success has to do with you lack of belief? Why would you try something that you don’t believe in in the first place?

So you believe in graveyard magick?

Please explain. Thank you.

1 Like

Aleister Crowley taught me the following lessons:

1. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
  2. Invoke often and enflame thyself with prayer.
  3. Success is your proof.
3 Likes

I have learned that magick DOES work, there is a wealth of power available to those who are willing to put in the time, effort and dedication. Magick can and does change life for the better, there may be v hard lessons along the way but ultimately these lessons are for our betterment. I have learned that demons are not the evil that I was brought up to believe but that they can help and guide us on our magickal path if we approach them in the right way. And crrucially I have learned after many many years of seeking the truth outwardly I instead needed to look inwardly as I already possess all the knowledge I was searching for, I just needed to rediscover it.

3 Likes

You are 100% correct. You need to pool your life experience, knowledge and skills to correct any situation in your life.

That doesn’t make sense, are you calling the dead and things around the graveyard demons? Your creating a negative and reinforcing it with a positive.

This has been your experience. You are another person whose posts are all over the board, one topic to the next to the next. In some posts you come across as a serious magician and in others you sound like a total newbie. But the common thread I see in you is lack of confidence and doubt.

Here again you confuse me with this statement the double meanings cancel eachother out my friend.

You just have to go here:

I have seen many more than you completely successful. Hopefully you see where I’m going with this.

And this statement sums you up. Stop experimenting with everything of interest you find, touching it for a moment and expecting results. The mind works better when focused and results will surely reap rewards. These things take years and years of training. What’s your hurry?

I really want you to narrow something down, that your really interested in, focus on learning that one thing , be good at it, be great at it, share what you learn and keep going. Why have you not delved into your cultural systems more, they sound so interesting to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Discipline, discipline, discipline. Nothing is worth a rats ass without it.

3 Likes

@BabyDragon I am sorry If is seems like I just derailed this thread :slight_smile: I am hoping that somewhere in my responses to @huidini, It shares some nuggets of what I’ve learned.

1 Like

I’ve learned that magick is everywhere–and It’s as deeply ingrained in our culture as traditional religion, just in a rather less subversive way.

Also, people can still be subject to very strong delusion, despite having all kinds of knowledge and extrasensory abilities. It’s humbling.

2 Likes

I normally just talk to entities to form bonds/connections, not really work with them for anything. However, in doing this I did come to learn who/what my soul/true self is and that’s a path long going.

1 Like

Those are good lessons indeed. Especially number 3!

1 Like

That’s beautiful. Thank you.

This is the key that drops so many people out.

Yes, I am learning that as well. It is a beautiful thing.

That is the lesson our society makes it so hard to learn…but it is so true.

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

You are most welcome. Good post :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @Aprentiz for this response…I just didn’t understand him. lol For all those reasons.

1 Like

OH HOW TRUE!!! lol. This seems like lesson number 1 we all need to learn. lol

I’ve been reading the BALG book and something that struck a cord with me is where Eric says the key is to PLUG INTO THE SYSTEM AND LETTING IT WORK.

Or as Dutch Van Der Linde says “Have some Goddamn faith!”

Not in some external deity but in yourself in the magickal working.

1 Like

Yes indeed! I so appreciate your response. I notice that there are some people here that seem to be trolls, coming in just to try to steer people off this course. It’s sad how folks do that…more sad for them and the waste of time. lol. (Not being negative or attacking…just an observation of a couple people I’ve seen)

That is a powerful lesson.

I fully agree. It is hard, even with knowledge, to overcome fear and conditioning sometimes.

Hmmm… Interesting. That’s an interesting approach.

:slight_smile: thanks!