What have you learned?

I’ve been reading the BALG book and something that struck a cord with me is where Eric says the key is to PLUG INTO THE SYSTEM AND LETTING IT WORK.

Or as Dutch Van Der Linde says “Have some Goddamn faith!”

Not in some external deity but in yourself in the magickal working.

1 Like

Yes indeed! I so appreciate your response. I notice that there are some people here that seem to be trolls, coming in just to try to steer people off this course. It’s sad how folks do that…more sad for them and the waste of time. lol. (Not being negative or attacking…just an observation of a couple people I’ve seen)

That is a powerful lesson.

I fully agree. It is hard, even with knowledge, to overcome fear and conditioning sometimes.

Hmmm… Interesting. That’s an interesting approach.

:slight_smile: thanks!

#truth lol. Thank you!

Hmm…ok…so you believe in magick but not in Demons? Do you believe in any spirits?

I don’t think that this is a good example. We are talking about a non living, unintelligent force (electricity) as opposed to a living, intelligent force (demons). We are also talking about science. Obviously, the non living force does not require belief to say that it exists. But a living being, if you do not believe in them or trust them…why would they respond. Scientifically speaking, for the element of magick that is based on energy…it is proven that energy responds to the beliefs and attention of the observer.

So I don’t think that you can really say that Demons don’t exist, simply because you haven’t experienced them. I may not believe that mermaids exist (which I do, but for the sake of argument), but that does not make it so…I may have just not experienced them. And if I do not trust them, or believe in them, why would they expose themselves to me?

Thank you, you too my friend I wish you lots of luck and success out there.

Bye

1 Like