What has Lucifer given you? An appreciation post!

He’s helped me understand things. Helped me with my patience. Helped me step out of my boundaries. Given me moments of complete euphoria. He has also helped me to think more clearly. He helped me make a women squirt twice like a faucet and cum 2 more times in 30 minutes. He is still working on her. And he has helped me with women… Im very thankful to him. And now acknowledge him as my God.

3 Likes

inspiration to do what i want with my life, artistic talent handed over for free in a hackish way, and a soul to sell, no judgement.

Can’t say I’ve ever asked Lucifer for sexual favors, but I have for just about everything else. Lucifer has helped me to know and love myself. To understand my strength. He taught me that the only limitations are the ones that we place on ourselves. He taught me that true power, true godhood, comes from within. There are countless other personal lessons that I’ve received from him, countless gifts. But that’s the basics of it. His spirit knows no bounds.

4 Likes

Lilith and Lucifer have a combined form with Father Satan, that have been helping me to heal Azazel of his own sufferings. Verily.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nothing.

3 Likes

Everything I asked for, more than any person could or even would if it was possible. None of what he gave me was material things but it is absolutely priceless, I don’t know him but from my experience since inviting him into my life he is generous, a good teacher, he doesn’t judge and I assume that he is very understanding. He is a very interesting spirit and very worth working with.

3 Likes

Im curios, how do you ask for sex to lucifer,? Invoke, evoke, seal. Or chant ir a mix of stuff,?

prayer works too

1 Like

Lucifer broke me of my self made mental prison. By this I mean he shown me through forced experience the error of my beliefs and how they held me back from everything I desired.

He liberated me and illuminated the path to fulfill my vision.

Praise Lucifer!

4 Likes

What happened to Azazel?

there is a reason he became such a punisher of an fallen angel, he has withstood more pain than any being would like to even consider.

2 Likes

On a more tangible note ! I was stuck in the job I hated for years , asked Lucifer to get me out of “this shit” and in the next 3 months my whole world got upside down and things started working out ! It’s so far my biggest success with any entity :blush:

2 Likes

Lucifer is the Light. The way to the Truth. My quest to approach him and to bring him into my life, has opened new chapters to me.

He is so supportive and generous!

Praise Lucifer!

1 Like

My life. I had not worked with him yet but had just started doing some research. I woke up one morning. Could. NOT. Breathe. It felt like someone had poured 10 gallons of sand into my lungs and throat. I am a medical professional so I knew right away what it was. Called 911 right away because I knew I was dying. Never good when the dispatcher stays on the phone until EMS is in your house. I called for Lucifer and he came right away after the 1st time I said his name. I will never forget feeling his amazing energy as he wrapped me in his arms and stayed with me. Took the lights and sirens ambulance ride (one of my sons was home and followed behind. Said we blew thru 5 red lights). Was in the ER long enough to have an i.d. band slapped on my wrist and off to cath lab. Surgeon apologizes for not even having time to use local to numb the area. I remember seeing the ugliest rhythm on the EKG monitor and a blood pressure of 60/30. Lucifer was still holding me. I told him it’s not my time yet and that I would devote myself to him if he let me live. They removed massive amounts of clots from both lungs, all 5 lobes that also backed up into my heart not allowing it to beat. That 1st breath of air! In and out all day, never thinking about it. I can’t describe what it felt like to breathe again. Surgeon is in disbelief. “You know you should be dead” he told me. Believe me. I know. Lucifer is always with me now. There is still so much I need to learn and there is no way I could ever properly pay him (even with my soul). Praise Lucifer :heart: My Lord, my Light, my Savior!

16 Likes

Nothing, yet everything.

A name

2 Likes

Started working with Lucifer just after Christmas last year, and that brought me to this site. I’ve kept working with him every day since the first candle I lot in his Name.
Through him I felt encouraged to reach out to other Spirits and (most importantly) to acknowledge and appreciate the value of my own understanding and ideas.
Via this site I have come into contact with a couple of very knowledgeable and interesting people who I consider my friends, and he has lead me to Beauty.

Hail Lucifer!

2 Likes

Lucifer is responcible for this too, i take it as a blessing

1 Like

Lucifer guided me to find a new purpose in life, taught me harsh lessons, changed my life through suffering, but I was baptized through fire and reborn.

He also have me my magickal name

1 Like