Lucifer has given me everything, for he was the one that showed me the truth. He showed me that I am a goddess and he freed me from ignorance and fear.
He is loving, gentle, patient and supportive. He has showed me the meaning of true love. He’s with me every single day and I feel happy and safe with him by my side. He gives me comfort and he helps me directly with my astral senses. He made me more confident. I started to believe more in myself, because he believes in me.
I remember the day when I was talking to him using my necklace as a pendulum, and I asked him “Lucifer, do you think I’m a goddess?”. And he confirmed it. That moment changed my whole being.
To me, Lucifer will always be love and light. He is the Light Bearer, the light that guides my steps, the light of my life. Words aren’t enough to describe how I feel about him.
If you need someone to teach you and to guide you, he will be your teacher. If you need to be protected from those who want to hurt you, he will be your protector. If you need someone to talk to, if you need to let your feelings out, he will be willing to listen to what you have to say. He is really friendly. Approach him as a friend, open your heart to him and make him feel welcomed, and he’ll show you how sweet he truly is.
Thank you for everything that you have done for me, Lucifer. You are my liberator. You have given me a new life, and for that I will always be grateful. I love you for all eternity.
I haven’t really been working with him long. Just a little over a year. I can say that he help me find my true self. The have been a lot of I can’t believe this or being super overwhelmed and a lot of WTF moments, but he says stay right there with me as I found and accepted who I really am. I honestly never expected to work with him at all, but I ended up with a pretty amazing relationship with him. He definitely has a TON of patience because I am head strong and stubborn. He is really pretty awesome.
I’ve defintley grown close to Lucifer. He has blessed me with so many women that I’m having to choose a couple to give my time and put the others on hold. Which has never happened in my life… But I did an obssession spell on this girl that ive slept with a couple of times and we were on a really good track and now she doesn’t want me in anyway. And is quite rude yet i feel like he’s gonna give her to me still. I also had a dream/vision that we were happily together and then another right after that she shot me. Its been a crazy experience.
He isn’t. But from the same family divine family. He is own being and entity. Something lost that was found and Reawaken to start new cycles and cancel others out.
The day I chose to walk away from Christianity was the day he called my name. I lost everything and was in a real dark place. He has been there for me financially, helping me(still) get over my ex and has encouraged me to keep on the path. He has encouraged me to go to Lilith to have motherly love.
I wake up every morning and say my prayers to both. I get warm fuzzy feelings whenever I think about them. I get teary eyed whenever I think about what they both have done for me over the months…
He guided me down my path when I was lost. He protected me from people who were going to ruin my mental health and simultaneously tested my limits to see how much I could withstand. Lucifer also directed me to take Lady Unsere up as my matron after he decided our workings were done which has been the most incredible experience on my path and I thank Lord Lucifer for all he gave me.
I am writing this with deepest gratitude from the core of my heart to Lord Lucifer. You are great lord. My one prayer made you save my baby kitten today. Thank you so much for watching over my little one. Whatever words I offer seem too small for what I feel. All I can say is thank you lord, thank you, thank you.