What happens when a spell is not activated as it was said

Yuck=)))) wiodchipper =))

I am not sure why randoms came. Maybe it is the american guy w a big shadow servitor who sent me energy? It all happened after he did so.
Now i have acquired a defense layer from interuniversalism and they vanished. It doesnt even feel heavy or what. But crazy thing happened back then.
My child got injured. My husband beat me. And so on.

So the horseshoes will do. Okay thank u for all u do.

The thing w interuniversalism is that it says no contact w these entities. But at least it works so well w exorcising them. I will send u the links some time soon.

Alright already asked him to grant ne something.
My shoulders feel so heavy like someine sitting on them can it be also a sign of parasite.? I know yes i have to try working w it to figure out what it really is.

Could it be a wrong feel that azazeel is involved. Its just a feeling i have. =))

Anyways the fortune teller psychic told me someone created these beings for me. Like casting a spell and renewing it.

That’s interesting. Servitors aren’t supposed to go doing things they’re not programmed to. Which implies, if it was that servitor, he programmed it to be a creep and a pedo, or it absorbed that from him without him meaning it to, which means he’s not very good at controlling his energy and is a creep. The timing is suspicious. Either way that would be enough to make me avoid him in future.

The grey horned things? Just as well you got rid of them then.

That’s classic parasite influence, when it’s not a curse. Glad you got that sorted out :scream: :slight_smile:

Yeah could be. Heaviness is a sign of low energy. If the low energy if due it it, needing to use your energy to work, that’s not great.

Well he said someone created the servitor for him as a protector when he was little so that makes sense whaf u say thanks a lot for ur info.

Do u have any idea what are the gray things w horns? Another night till morning there was this time a blue dotted skinned thing w two small horns standing above me. W crossed arms. Like waiting for demands. Do u know what these could be. I know very very little of magick. And the reason i follow up is the things thaf happen to me. Lol =)))

And pls guide me how to work w my energy