What happens to you in the afterlife if you make a pact?

That’s what I felt like too when I was reading some of the initial responses to my post. I’ve used Satan’s sigil before and felt his presence. Nothing bad ever happened…

2 Likes

You are fine,I can explain why I said what I said about Micah and I didn’t read that post so you are correct.

And when did I say this? Making a pact without detailing everything is simply risky for someone who really has no open senses in my opinion.Meditations and evocations are a thing,a pact is,again in my opinion, something that should be thought upon before doing it.

But I guess that wasn’t the case in ritual Micah posted, well I didnt read it, my bad. :smile:

1 Like

Lucifer is one of the safest, most controlled entities you could pick. You can give him carte blanche and end up a king.

I’ll tell you what - I’ll do it as written, word for word, ask him about it and come back with what Lucifer says, whether a long term pact was created and what effect that has, how’s that?

Because, if it works, and I end up in a pact that aids my ascent, I’m not seeing that as a problem, exactly. And if it doesn’t engender a pact, or just doesn’t work at all, I’ve lost nothing either.

And Samael, who is with me because I do have an active pact with him right now, is saying ‘go for it’, and grinning ear to ear, so … what the hell?

9 Likes

Sounds great to me

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very good information @anon48079295
A pact should definitely be specific.

2 Likes

After reading the ritual, I am in the same boat as @Mulberry as far as confusion. I do not see any part of the ritual that signifies any sort of pact making. It actually reminds me of a similiar ritual of shattering old mindsets that I did with Belial.

As far as whether or not you become a servant to a spirit through a pact, it really depends on what you write and agree on. The duration of a pact can be specified within the pact where it ends when either a) either party cannot keep their end of the deal or b) the time period has lapsed. It is not much different than building a human contract. For example, if you write a life time pact, it would end upon your death (or if either party fails to keep their part) as that would be the end of the lifetime agreed. But I argue that the mentality of becoming a servant is not a path of ascension anyways, as a student strives to become a master, not remain at their position forever.

3 Likes

Exactly. The ascent to godhood on the left hand path totally contradicts the idea of becoming a servant to any demon or deity. The only reason I mentioned the possibility of a pact is because in Micah’s post it actually mentioned the word pact in reference to possession. Regardless I’m pretty sure the rite is about freedom and ascent, I was just curious what was meant by pact. That was why I posted because I don’t want to dive into anything without knowing exactly what it is first.

2 Likes

I see what you mean. I disagree that the possession would be a “pact”. It is an experience sure, but it is not an agreement between you and the spirit. not sure why he worded like that, but doesn’t chime right to me

1 Like

It really doesn’t as twisted and silly the LHP godhood mentality is, there are Gods who work for one another in a servitude fashion, but honestly that’s a mess of worms that people seem pick and choose from based on their temporary desires I find. Then again there’s a difference between a born god and someone trying to be a metaphorical god.

2 Likes

I completed the ritual as promised.

I posted my experience in the OP Struck With Satanic Lightning: A Ritual From Satan Himself to break the Chains of Religious And Spiritual Tyranny and To Initiate Dark Ascent - #4 by Mulberry

This came across for me as an assumption of godforms-style ritual.
The purpose of this is not to ‘become the god’, but to shroud yourself in the energy of this form, so that your systems resonate with it, and unwanted out-of-resonance energies can be shaken loose as it were, to be discarded.

No pact was offered or made at any point. Not that I expected or asked for one. :slight_smile: That whole line of thought in this thread is a red herring. Whoever said that didn’t red the ritual and didn’t think before speaking.

The most useful take away was that Satolas used this ritual to make clear contact. The chant is where the power lies; I’m reading the lightning part as extra. The little bit of Latin at the end is surprisingly meaningful.

1 Like

Here’s the problem - everybody just started guessing about the ritual, not only without reading it, but without any experience trying it.

So here’s a new mage, trying to make a decision based on what exactly? …
Hot air: Poorly thought through speculation

There’s at least one Role Playing larper in this thread, who had - and still has - NO CLUE what they were talking about, happily living in a fantasy and stating opinions as fact, hiding behind an obvious veneer of superciliousness and arrogance. We all have to watch for these people and make up our own minds as to who is genuine and who just wants social validation.

Worse than this, which is run of the mill here, judgemental bullshit happened because there are personal issues with the ritual author. An author who is not even here to defend themselves, but who when they were, at least tried to teach and provide new content with an open heart, as angry as it was.

How fucking pathetic is that? To attack a dude’s work without trying it because “muh feefees”. How dogmatic. I’m frankly disgusted.

Please, for the love of black magic and open learning, at least think about trying something before you judge - then post something intelligent, if not based on experience.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the individuality is part of the illusion. It is an experience, a “real” one, in everyday terms but that is not quite who you are: you are infinitely greater than the individual you think you are. No pact can change that.

1 Like

My disagreement came from the term being used in the ritual’s instructions, not at the author nor the efficiency of said ritual. I only had limited experience with Micah so I couldn’t make a judgement on the individual anyways. While it is a minor issue, it is what the OP was confused on.

But ultimately, you do have a valid point. Best way to know is to actually perform rituals we question. Some of the more important lessons come from taking the plunge

1 Like

And to follow my own words, like @Mulberry I also performed the ritual, although the experience did alter as they usually do when I am performing someone else’s. OP that is also something that can occur, as learning to go with the flow (or ride the lightning if you can bear a Metallica joke) is an invaluable lesson that can take you deeper into a working and make it your own. And don’t take my experience as “truth”, as Satan manifests in a very specific way for me.

Struck With Satanic Lightning: A Ritual From Satan Himself to break the Chains of Religious And Spiritual Tyranny and To Initiate Dark Ascent - #5 by Dralukmun

2 Likes

He is very overwhelming tho lol not no more but at first it was breathtaking lol

Just to be clear. I was in no way judging the ritual or anything like that, I just think using blood willy nilly can be bad.

1 Like

No lie Lucifer is an awesome spirit. I won’t work with him or the infernal Pantheon again as it’s not my path but Lucifer is one of those spirits who is very reliable and won’t stab you in the back.

2 Likes

In one of the Hindu scriptures, it is said that whoever you work with, after death you will go to them but unless you’re working with lower vibrational entities, you shouldn’t worry. I think the legions each spirit has are volunteers like Odin and Freya’s warriors or like the Ghouls that accompany Shiva.

I jumped the gun with the infernal Pantheon before realizing by true path and I payed the price. They were understanding and I think all agreements with them were canceled. So my advice is be cautious. Don’t rush and follow your heart but do not be mislead. Not every Infernal is bad but not all are good either. Same with Gods and Angels

1 Like

Well I just did the ritual. Something must really be up with me because I literally did not feel any presence. I even recited the incantation 3 times. Nothing. I really don’t know what’s going on. I theorize I must have some sort of blockage cause this whole ritual works to break things that are holding you back. Maybe it just might take time? Idk. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really do not know why my results in the occult seem to be so mixed.