What Happen To the Soul Of the people who commit suicide?

What Do you think happens to the soul of those who commit suicide While they Feel Fulfilled?
Do they Reincarnate/go to hell/or what happens depends on the person who committed the suicide and his thoughts/reason…

1 Like

No they don’t go to hell. Anyone who commits suicide goes where they think they will go but if they aren’t sure of themselves they can be guided to a place of rest and happiness. You can even create (with their help) a realm just for them. Sometimes they stick around or become attached to the earth. Sometimes they choose to do so to protect and help family and friends but in other cases they are stuck here. In the case where they choose to be here, they can become very powerful spirits.

15 Likes

Depends…
A guy who is depressed and mentally unstable will likely find himself in a not so nice place on the astral plane since the vibrations he is emanating pulled him there.
But someone who is highly evolved in the Spiritual arts can perform “Spiritual suicide”, meaning they willed themselves to death.
It depends on you really…
As for reincarnation, the choice is yours no one is forcing you.
And by Hell do you mean the Infernal planes? Only the Spiritual elite enter this realm or the Demonic, it is not a place of torture if that’s what your thinking.
More of an Empire really.

7 Likes

There are methods to help the deceased out of the uncomfortable places they may find themselves in after death. It’s kind of like reverse necromancy. This was one of the duties of the shamans. Ones own ancestors can help a recently deceased loved one come to terms with their own death.

7 Likes

I was wondering the same when I lost my ex boyfriend in November.
It seems to me like it doesn’t matter, someone who committed suicide is under the very same things than other people who die differently. It’s a death, period. What will make the difference in my opinion is the mental and emotional state.
My ex came right away the first night to tell me he was relieved, he was fine. He remained with me a few days, and I indeed felt a lot of peace from him.
Later I wasn’t sure he was still there, so I improvised a basic ritual to invite him (I insist on the word “invite”, I didn’t want to force anything) to be one of my guardians if he’d like to. For several reasons I thought it would be a good idea and I felt like we had this kind of relationship and dynamics, that it could work, he could like the idea.

Well a few days ago I asked to someone who had a good connexion with guardians / guides to tell me what does she feel from the other side for me, because I didn’t know much about how I’m surrounded. First thing she said : “a dead loved one.” and she started to describe him.
Now I’m working on my sensibility to be able to communicate with him and my three other guardians, but hey, he’s fine, he answered positively to my invitation, he kept his sense of humor, & said he still thinks I’m hot. And I have the feeling he enjoys this new point of view, this sharing, and this protective role. I don’t know if it’s permanent but he seems okay to stick around for a while and watch my astral booty haha.

18 Likes

i believe their thoughts linger, as programmed energy, before slowly dissipating. Same as any mortal.

1 Like

In Catholic theology, the answer is a “we don’t know”. There are many instances around the act of suicide that could mitigate the severity of the sin. There is the fact that conscience is sacred, and if someone’s conscience truly does not condemn them on suicide, then it’s not a sin for them. And also, most people who commit suicide, do so because of mental illness, and mental illness impairs the ability to make free choices, and sin must be a free choice.

11 Likes

Havent seen you in some time lol.

1 Like

Great Thanks for Sharing Ur Story (Good thing he is alright)

I ll Search aboutspiritual Suicide (I m planning to choose when to die when I complete when I want to do) and by Hell I meant the place of torture 'by torture i dont mean the torture described in the religions books… its completely different (some people go to a place of unending circle for a very long time until they reincarnate and believe me its the worst place to be in 'I think we might be lving in it but we re just not feeling we created an illusion to escape from it 'i 've been there and I ‘ve been completely destroyed (Managed to barely find my way back with the help of an antity who looked a lot alike baphomet whom I made a deal with in ordder to get out’ its a place full of answers and knowledge but none can be in it its like an endless void i learned many things there but i choose to forget it all and come back ‘i don t know even what to call it its not even a place’)

1 Like

Curious where this theory stemed from if you maybe have some resources I would love to read them but I would think for someone to completely create an entire realm would have to have to have a lot of power Not sure if we as humans are capable of such but what a wonderful thought that would be

2 Likes

Theres the concept of the buddhafield.

The buddhists have a thing where the dying would visualize Amitabha Buddha and the sun as his mandala, entering into it and rebirthing into a buddhafield more conducive to their practices.

Aside from that, depending on the means of the suicide it could leave a mark on the on committing suicide, make it harder for them in the next go.

1 Like

Psychopomps are ready and waiting for those who want their help.

2 Likes

what happens- they get recycled just like anyone else who “sheds their skin” whether purposefullly of naturally. they coomes back and work through with everybody lese. watch “Defending your life” with meryl streep, it helps

1 Like

PM me please. I’ll better be able to explain it there :slight_smile:

1 Like

could you elaborate a little more on how you came to be there and what was actually there and how you got out? thanks.

far as i know they stay on earth and roam as spirits aka shades or shadow people or they get reborn again as either a human an animal or in one of the different 7 earth realms…

2 Likes

Interesting answers here. I honestly don’t know what to expect. I’m facing a lot of legal issues and crap lately (totally broke to boot), and I’ve decided that unless everything is dropped completely (no pleas, probation, or anything), I’ll just check out of this crappy life. What happens after? I have no idea. The idea of creating your own realm is interesting, though.

NDE people, as well as some in the New Age movement, seem to view the afterlife (if it exists) as a kind of massive, open source world, perhaps akin to something like Second Life. I have no way of knowing, but it’s a fascinating concept.

You’d probably have to have some pretty high vibrations for that, though!

1 Like

First Time i went to a place so called hell (it was a psychedelic experience,i focused on astral projecting… and i ended up in a place that seemed like hell,ot my mind completely destroyed…)
Second Time i wanted to know the truth of the world of things…so i tried meditating and contacting a demon i know i told it my question,and going as far as i can (i meditated for 4 hour straight that day) saw many things…and eventually saw the truth or hell idk even what to name i ll just call it hell cause it s something that i can t even describe and it s totally something that no human,being,imagination can create i ll just say it s bad ‘bad doesn t even come close to it tho’
Even as i am writing this i m telling to you from the memories i have left of it like it was a dream…i choose to forget what i learned,the truth… in order to get out cause i just couldn t handle it (you could say after what i went throught i wanted just to be a normal person who knows who is just questioning the world but never really finding the real answer cause its too much and by too much its more than any human can take)
i called the creature who looked like baphomet begged it for help,it looked like it took pity on me… cause it was the only thing i saw being there like it could take it,i told it that i would do anything and forget everything… i think it felt sorry for me so it let me out.But from what i know Sooner or later i ll reach that point again and return there it s just a matter of time cause i ll eventually crave for it again

its seeing the world as what it really is ‘i don t mean the third eye i mean from the biggest perspective like the ^perspective of a god’ thats what i couldn t handle and there probably is no one that can rly handle it once he is there

(I might be wrong tho…and i reallly rly rly i hope i am, even thought i know i m not)

1 Like

I Think that s it s possible to create your own world and you could also choose an entity which you like to live in its world…
Anyway I ll Say that you should just live your life to the fullest and never give up Cause no one rly knows what awaits us after death it might be what we define as heaven or hell or it might be just a circle of reincarnation or this life might be the best life we ll ever gate ‘most of us don t appreciate this world,and believe there s world a lot more worse than this we re lucky to even have this experience of being here eating,loving,feeling,thinking,questioning… we re a lot better than many beings and we should appreciate what we are’ the possiblities are endless,You should never give up on your life so easily at least Do Your Utter best to achieve your goals first after that you can Think about it Again

It s Up to you anyway But i hope that you ll still love life ‘Cause no matter what there s many beautiful things in this life that we may never experience once we leave it’ The things that we dont notice what their worth until we loose them

1 Like