What goes inside of a demonic circle and triangle

I want to summon Sitri to help me with women . I want to use a triangle and circle for safety reasons but I have no idea what goes in both . I know that I go in the circle and the demon goes in the triangle but that’s all that I know . I will make a scrying mirror from scratch so I think I put that in the triangle . What else goes in the triangle ? Sigil ? incense ? And what goes in the circle with me ? Thanks

4 Likes

The incense goes in the triangle if you are using one. If you are using a scrying mirror to view the spirit, then you don’t need the incense, as it is only for physical manifestation and isn’t needed if you are using the mirror to view the spirit. Depending on what system you are following, the mirror can go in the triangle or on your altar.

In the circle with you, all you need is an altar with your tools,a and the spirit’s sigil on it and a chair if you don’t want to sit on the floor or stand.

Do you have a copy of Evoking Eternity or Works of Darkness? They both have a bare bones ritual procedure you can follow. You could also check out Konstantinos’ Summoning Spirits, though it is Golden Dawn style and more complicated than EA’s system.

7 Likes

Do I need an altar ? What tools should I have ?

2 Likes

What system are you following? Do you know how to enter the TGS?

3 Likes

I don’t know what a TGS is . What do you mean by system ?

2 Likes

TGS stands for Theta/Gamma Sync, which is EA’s term for the deep trance state necessary for evocation. If you use the search function here you will find plenty of information on entering it.

By system, I mean what set of techniques are you using? You need to approach evocation through a working system, like the Golden Dawn, or Hermetic or EA’s… It seems to me that you have not done any research or prior preparation, like opening your senses, entering TGS, or opening sigils. If you can’t do any of that, then your evocation will not be successful because you will be unable to communicate with the spirit.

I would start with learning to enter the TGS, and then move on to learning to open sigils.

I also recommend you read everything you can find on evocation.

7 Likes

I Put My Incense Just Outside the Triangle mine Measures 36 inches and is set up like the one E.A uses

4 Likes

Most Demons are unsealed now. They cannot be bound to circles. Attempt to Doing so is a bit disrespectful to the demon. :wink:
The old methods in grimoires with a jehovan slant I do not recommend. If you do not consider the demons to be actual gods, and you view them with a jehovan perspective I would not call on them until you change your perspective of what a demon really is.

3 Likes

Yeah I was starting to read and watched the link I got above with EA talking about it .

1 Like

There could be candles around the circle, if used, made of wax colored according to the working: in this case positive, so red. Black for negative otherwise half and half, or violet.

1 Like

But can I hear your opinion ? I am a new beginner do you think I should use a circle and triangle or not ?

1 Like

I don’t (can’t) use circle and triangle, although sometimes I visualize them. Yeah, they aren’t strictly mandatory; you may consider the circle as a symbol of the universe, it puts you in its center. Some people liken the triangle to a portal, indeed the summoner “connects” two realities.
For evocation, the triangle must be outside of circle: either in front of it, or containing it.
Magician inside the triangle, inside the circle, for invocation.

1 Like

So as a first timer I want to summon Sitri or another demon of lust , do you think I should use them or not ?

1 Like

My recommendation is first that you do a divination of some sort to make sure that if you summon Sitri everything will be a success. Spirits have personality too and not all spirits will get along with all humans.

I don’t commonly cast a circle, and if I want to evoke I just do it in a lucid dream.

1 Like

To start small, neither of them. A minor evocation is sometimes effective; if not, gradually move on to classical/“great” style, which may be more powerful.
In fact, it depends on the point of view. If you want to start with “supports”, use circle and triangle; in this way you also would be compliant to orthodox magic and magical science.

1 Like

What is a lucid dream ?

Never mind I know now

The circle and triangels are tools like an athame or a chalice or whatever tools one might use.
From what i have gathered from members here on the forum next to nothing is needed when you can do it.
Some use no tools at all, some visualise the tools but use no physical tools.
In the end it comes down to what world for you.
As EA says in vid use a working system.
And in the beginning when you learn it might be good to follow it as its laid out and with ecperience start making it your own.
Fairly new to the practices myself but long time studying the theory.
On piece of advise that helped me with the understanding whas that of pshycodrama, meaning that the tools and the rituals and the use of them helps you alter state of mind. So for me all the tools with circle and triangel is helpful since its in my mind the picture of how magic work should take place, that said i fell or should i say know that i will with time be able to remove some of the tools or all and it will make no changes to mu magic.
Tools are like trainingwheels😃

1 Like

Do you think I would be safe without it as a beginner ?

According to EA the circle doesnt “protect” you. The circle is a tool that “makes” you the center of the universe.
If like me you feel that you need it then you do. And the resaon you do is that you have put that limitation on yourself and that is perfectly fine.
But before you do any work as said earlier in the thread do a divination on the subject.
If you feel you need the circle as protection to work with a special entity then mayby try an entity that you dont feel you need protection from.
If love, lust, sex is what you seek then Venus and Freja might be good choices with no need for protection(;

3 Likes