What exactly is the Mark Of The Beast (666)

The christian bible mentions it once in revelations and that you receive it either on your right hand or on your forehead but I forgot what the hell for. I think it had something to do with making a pact with a powerful demon to survive the apocalypse and meet all essential needs to continue living without agony. Something to that affect anyway.

But is any of that even true? or like most of the christian bible is just bullshit?

1 Like

It is supposed to be horns on a spirit , and a tail , which symbolizes an inverted kundalini .

2 Likes

So they become a demon in the flesh? What happens to someone who has inverted kundalini? Is it the opposite of a kundalini awakening?

The kundalini can be drawn down instead of up, this leads to the signs listed above , as for further information , you’ll have to look into it yourself

1 Like

Ok now I’m really interested thanks

Ok, bless

1 Like

I’m curious as well, so I googled it and the first thing I got was that anal sex triggers a kundalini awakening :rofl:

7 Likes

As for the number of the beast, I know hardcore Christians often cite it as being like a bar code or a mark, which is supposed to tie in with the “control the masses” theory.

Interestingly, Bill Gates has bought a patent with the numbers 666 in it. Check it out, in March this year.

WO2020060606 Cryptocurrency system using body activity data

4 Likes

I’ma check that out about bill gates ty my best friend’s mom is always sending me stuff like that it would be nice to be ahead of the game for once.
Yes the worst part about the sighn is that God wrote everyone who takes the sighn will get I think a thousand years or torture, and typically most Christian’s think that Satan is one beast the second is Lucifer it’s funny as shit they even try saying that Lucifer is the right hand path and that he lived many lives on Earth including being kind Solomon which in like umm wtf he and of got along if that were true he’d be able o go back to heaven. If you get bored or Interested in a crazy version of how they think it’s gonna come about look up Nesara I think that’s the spelling they talk about aliens in there theory too but it’s one of those super far fetched stories they hella do make you wanna root or Lucifer though lol.

2 Likes

There’s so many theories… cell phones, bar codes, chips that will be implanted… the list is endless

3 Likes

I don’t really care what they say the mark is it’s not supposed to be forced on the masses until after the beast shows up able to demonstrate God like powers like making fire rain from the sky.

1 Like

The latter.

Most likely it’s something made up to fuel the “if you don’t follow our cult you’re going to hell” propaganda.

7 Likes

Honestly, I tend to agree with Irenaeus’ theory that the number 666 was actually a reference to a group of people, mainly the Roman’s. If the story of the author of the Book of Revelations is true, it was written by a man who was tortured and banished from Rome to an island under the Empire’s control for denouncing their gods. It is not too far fetched to believe he channelled his anger towards the Romans in his writing in a way that would not be obvious to any soldier who may search his home later.

5 Likes

An additional note: 666 had somewhat of an importance to judaism as well (mainly being another way of writing 18, which was associated with life), 6 being associated with the physical world. It repeating three times refers to the additional importance of that concept. It was believed to be well present during the time of the messiah (keep in mind that Judaism does not believe the messiah has appear yet). Considering that Jews also were very present in the Roman Empire and heavily persecuted, I wonder if the Author included the number both to validate his own claim in his faith and to associate the persecution of Christians of the time with the Jews. Seeing as a majority of the bible describes the suffering of the Hebrew people in particular, I could see the author trying to align his faith with that suffering as well as expressing his rage.

Keep in mind that this just examining dogma and my thoughts on how it emerged.

6 Likes

Christianity is incredibly esoteric. Bahahaha :mage:‍♂:alien:

2 Likes

Before I discovered the LHP I was unwittingly walking the RHP, and much of that ties in with the alien theories.

I.e the Gods descended down on Sumer (who are actually super intelligent aliens) and made man their slaves. They designed our genetics too.

With stuff you cannot prove, I tend not to venture too far down the rabbit hole. Hell, even if we make communication with an entity, who’s to say that they’re telling the truth?

I’m glad I left that path. :rofl:

3 Likes

Which is ironic (as usual, from that mob). They warn that we will become slaves to Satan when in fact it’s people who have become enslaved by their one “God”.

3 Likes

Numbers are a huge part of the mysteries of the world (and magic), so your view is interesting.

3 Likes

The number 6 is meant to signify inperfection, whereas the number 7 is meant to signify perfection. The number of GOD as in Yahweh is 777 (note the trinity means 3 so 3 7’s is physical perfection, spiritual perfection and the perfection of life) 666 is thus the opposite of perfection as it refers to the opposite of GOD in all areas hence the repeating 3 times of the number 6. If you look up biblical numerology as to the meaning of numbers it mentions this.

3 Likes

I think 6 is also meant to represent man, so 666 was supposed to be man emulating god. Or at least that’s what I was taught years ago.

3 Likes