What does Lilith look like to you

I want to know what Lilith look like to my fellow wiccans. Here what Lilith look like to me to me 8ae7fb9ba1ebcc7a19aab2119931e7b0

3 Likes

I don’t think most people on this forum are Wiccans.

I also don’t see her I just feel her around sometimes.

10 Likes

Most people in the forum are not… something we already explained to OP, who insists in speaking as if every occultist is wiccan.

Also, OP seems to think Lilith looks like a model Spanish artist Luis Royo painted 20 years ago for an album cover.

10 Likes

People interpret things differently, or they are shown different sides of a being.

I know I’ve seen some interesting sides to some. But I still don’t get visuals unless I put them together with my own head. I focus more on how things feel around me and get verification.

3 Likes

yeah wiccans are usually classified as not as advanced as black magicians or at least magicians; that being said, this is all based off of stereotype, wicca is a paradigm in magick more than a religion or a practice, and it’s limiting by nature, not to say it’s bad and nobody should do it, I like it’s aesthetic, but it’s not really the dominant belief here. Honestly; everyone is here, feel free to be a wiccan and stick around, the people who you should actually converse with here are the kinds of people who accept it and welcome it

2 Likes

You don’t know any powerful Wiccans, I’m guessing. You’re confusing the path with capability.

4 Likes

so truth, I’m just asking a question on how lilith look to people who do magic, and followed her as their goddess

1 Like

She comes to me as a very pretty “plain jane”, if that makes sense. But all of it belies that she has power, sensuality, and is utterly independent. She comes to me this way to show that.

2 Likes

that so cool

1 Like

They totally can be, they usually aren’t.

1 Like

Usually when I see her I see her as the archetype of the red haired woman seen in various paintings but that’s probably because that’s what she’d know I would be comfortable with.

2 Likes

When I first read of her, she was portrayed and described with bat wings, snake tail, tiny holes in place of the eyes, lips almost as blades, with blood dripping from both eyes and mouth’s angles… That was rather gloom-focused, but she has the warrioress side and others too.

Lilith to me, as I seen her from a child. Was a half dead woman dressed in gothic, black clothing. The clothing was immaculate, yet frayed. silk, lace. Everything detailed, a lady of the forest. A diamond in the rough. I don’t know how to explain this, but I will try. when I see her now, it’s like looking through a glass prism, seeing the different colours of a rainbow, each colour, aspect of her is different, each separate. But the same. A whirlwind of everything. X.
hard to describe

1 Like

I’m kind of with Norse900 my experience with her is more of a “plain jane” her features match that of a normal succubus but her presence is just much more potent then the average succubus. Her horns are larger and her tail thicker when she’s showing it.

2 Likes

She is the lady of many forms, what ever you want her to be. Same girl different clothing.x

1 Like

I don’t want her to be anything, I project to her and let my senses see what she looks like, like all succubus she can change her basic features however.

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with her directly but once during meditation, I saw her with red hair and beautiful green eyes

1 Like

Each to their own, if you see a succubus. but please remember, what and who she is…she is the creators first born daughter, the one who watered, cared for the tree of life. From seed to maturity. The one who walked away, defied the creators wrath. Yet she still stood her ground.

She’s the mother of succubus to me, that’s what I remember her to be. But thank you for the little poem I guess?

2 Likes

Wasn’t a poem, it’s a fact. And yes she is the mother of the succubus. Each to their own. The topic is (WHAT DOES LILITH LOOK LIKE TO YOU) that is my opinion, view, aspect of how I know her.