What does it mean to be a psychic vampire?

I have seen many occult communities dealing with spells and rituals to become a vampire. I don’t know what it means to become a vampire. A psychic vampire just means an entity that takes life force. So, what are the spells and rituals to become a psychic vampire on the internet aimed at? To improve your ability to drain life?

I don’t know what it means to be a psychic vampire in this way. Psychic vampire just means an entity that takes life force.

You are right, a psychic vampire just means someone that (usually intentionally) drains energy from another person.
As opposed to an actual vampire that works towards evading a full death in some way or another.

You don’t have to be a “vampire” to do this, some people attempt it via taking energy from other humans, but being immortal and being a self-styled “vampire” are two different things.

They’re all bullshit, because vampirism is a BEHAVIOUR not a type of being.

Anyone can take energy from another human, it’s easy. We’re ALL “vampires” under this definition. The term comes from a romantic longing for the glamorousness in recent gothic fiction.

It’s not really magick: learn energy working. This will be far more efficient than using “spells” as an intermediary to get your energy working happening.

I believe you are correct, yes. For humans this is entirely optional. A better source is the cosmos or sun, more energy that’s cleaner and faster.

There are “real vampires” that cannot get enough qi from cosmos, food and sleep, and must get energy from other humans to not get sick, these are a different thing than occultists role-playing at it for the status and appearances sake, those have labeled themselves as a choice. Real vampires don’t choose this as it’s unpleasant and debilitating, a chore, not fun or for enlightenment.

Yes you are very right, those are two different things.
A psychic vampire just uses a technique to harvest energy. You can call yourself a vampire if you specialize in that, but it’s just a classification you give yourself.

Vanpires are real though and it is possible to become one. The reality is a lot different from the movies though (and possibly a lot less glamorous). It’s a very difficult process to go through and maintain. Almost impossible to successfully go through without being part of some sort of group or organisation.

You’re still human… but this here is the part I don’t understand, since real vampires are more limited in source of energy choices than normal people, why do this? It seems unnecessary and rather like shooting yourself in the foot.

You are absolutely right. In that sense, I believe, you do limit yourself. The technique of vampirism itself isn’t the end goal, however. It’s just a tool to design and strengthen your energy body in a particular way.
The goal, I guess, is partially longetivity, but mainly to find a way to step out of the full death process after physical death and keep existing in an inbetween state (a sort of undead state) while keeping at least a part of your consciouness intact.

Not my path, but I find it very interesting.

I have a few questions I would like to ask you.

1.you said “become one with the vampire”, can you explain what this is?

1. you said “It’s just a tool to design and strengthen your energy body in a particular way.” Can you explain this?

Sure, I’ll be happy to answer.

1. Sounds like a weird translation thing. What I meant was "Vampires exist and you can become a vampire (although it is a very difficult process)

2. A vampire tries to evade the death of the energy body after the physical body has died. That means you have to design your energy body in such a way that it naturally and easily takes in the life force of other living beings and you have to strengthen it so it will not disintegrate after death.

I am not speaking out of experience though, I am just very curious and interested in how this works. I might not be completely right about it.

“you have to design your energy body in such a way that it naturally and easily takes in the life force of other living beings and you have to strengthen it so it will not disintegrate after death.” I don’t understand this sentence, you say to make the astral body more receptive to energy and to strengthen it, where did you find these concepts?

I’m sorry, but can you explain these things in a simple way?

I think the only real way to become a vamp is by the Solvet et Coagula method wich is take time and also is very scary the first days of tranformations but if you know another way to do so i’m glad to read you

I will try, I can imagine it is hard to understand using a translator.

When becoming a vampire, after you your physical body dies you want your energy body to survive.
That means when still alive, you would want your energy body to be able to take in life energy from other living beings. You also want your energy body to be strong enough so it does not die after your physical death. That means training your energy body to be able to do these things while you are still alive.

I hope that explains it a little bit and translates better.

Interesting theory! But how would you see the dissolve (Solve) part of this without triggering the death of the energy body? Part of this would be some sort of tether or connection to the realm of the living I think. Perhaps making sure

I would like to mention to both of you that I don’t speak out of experience, I am just very interested in the mechanics of this and have found some interesting research on this. Although some of it might not be completely trustworthy, because the overall tone seems a little hostile towards the individuals choosing this path.

Search for the posts of @N.D_Blackwood He is the actual expert on this topic.

What is actually “a vampire” ?
Two deffinitions can be given in balkanic culture (with correspondances to many worldwide).
-First, it’s a demon/daemon, a spirit who in many circuntances have been human, an now predates on human life essences.The exact romanian terminology for this type of spirit is strigoi.
-Secondly it’s a human practionner that venerate strigois, make pact with them, and become one of them in post mortem condition. Now, the terminology is also tricky, as these living adepts are also called strigois, or sometimes morois.

Are these adepts still humans ?That would be a theological debates.
The rational classification would say that they are possessed human.
From a biological perspective some of these adepts may devellop some specifical traits such a very slow way of aging. Therefore it is still a human biology.
The possession also cast away the Superior Bodies and remplace them, with something else . Does a human without soul still human ? I actually have no opinion on that, and actually don’t care. What is certain is that the spirits of the strigois, once in the grave, is more demonic than human.

Without this requisite , there is no strigoi, no vampires and vampirism. There is just an energy exchange between two organic beings. Wich accure all the time, consciounsly or unconsciounsly each time organics beings cross path.
The concept of “psy vampyre” or “emotional vampire” is something that have been theorized in the recent decades and have little to do with the Cult of Undeath.

3 Likes

Umm…so designing and enhancing the astral body means training vampiric abilities?

That would be one of the tools or excersises indeed.

Well like i say you before you can say whatever you want to say about your research, like you im just learning and you can share your thoughts with us, about Solve et Coagula, you can’t die in this process cause you are being solved and coagulated at the same time is not just being solved enterely and them coagulated is an simultaneous process, also sorry my shitty english is just not my native language