What does everyone do to manage their anxiety?

I keep having random panic attacks and the things I regularly do to calm them arent working. So I was curious to know what everyone else does to manage their anxiety? This may also prove helpful to other magick users who need help.

if i ever get a panic attack or something among those lines.
i stop with whatever i doing.
sit/lay down
and take deep calm breaths, this helps with my autism panic attacks. :slight_smile:
and if that isn’t working i sit/lay down and listen to some lofi/nature music.

1 Like

Meditation. A lot of it. Simple cure for anxiety.

6 Likes

XD never thought i’d find a fellow anime fan here!

1 Like

Lol, the forum is full of anime lovers. check out this thread Anime and the Occult - #124 by Goku

3 Likes

YESSSS thanks chuuuuu :joy:

1 Like

As a Capricorn I tend to infuse calmness to others around me and being empathic is a downside of it and then I isolate and ground myself.
You know when you get alone with your own thoughts and you’re able to find something extra crazy to scare you and lift yourself up :wink:
I’m my own biggest fear and inspiration :blush:
Reach down there in your core and that’s it…light your own inner spark and lift yourself up up.
No drugs,no alcohol needed.

2 Likes

A sasuke fangirl???!!! :grin: really ?

1 Like

:joy: I PREFER WEASEL THX CHU :joy:

1 Like

but i asked the oujia board once if the anime world was real and it said yes ;-;

i’m questioning reality now :joy:

1- Don’t fuck with Oujia board . If the spirit gets attached to ur body/ aura U are going to witness hell. Better to have preventive measures before trying those. Generally nasty wondering souls come through Oujia board.

2-yea, anyworld that is part of literature, fiction exists (common knowledge in the occult ) . Certainly in the astral realm and may one day find , or has already found manifestation in the physical realm also.

1 Like

alright i won’t touch the oujia board :slight_smile:
but it’s still weird for me to process now that i know that every fiction thing is real on some level’s.
especially since none of my class has the same mindset as the people here have.

1 Like

Thats why U are going to ascend , they are not. Yea, even more strictly speaking because they exist in the astral realm they can be thought of, thoughts are part-substance of the astral realm. And if the fiction, literature has already found its way into the physical world in the form of story, very soon/or recently they will/had found complete expression in the physical also.

Chaos magicians work with fictional characters, like superman, naruto. Even have relationship with them just as ceremonial magicians do/have with angels and demons. If interested, Do check out that path of magick also.

1 Like

For me it’s my staff workouts with music, it’s my dynamic meditation. If i don’t stay in the moment i get a sharp reminder in the form of pain. But i enjoy the challenge and flow.

That and the random physical channeling of energies or entites is fun also :rofl: leaves me going “how the fuck did i do that and not die!?!?! :skull: :alien:

3 Likes