What Do YOU Want To See In The Mastering Evocation Program?

howdy!

EA, you’ve covered “trapping” spirits, but what about binding them to objects willingly? for example, the four great solomonic kings (oriens, amaymon, paimon, ariton) to a piece of jewellery? or a familiar given by a spirit (eg, from beelzebuth) to be bound (but not trapped) to a ring or pendant? i know of a few ways to do this, but i’d love to see it in the program (even just tacked onto the end of the trapping spirits section).

kind regards, james.

This sort of rital of “binding” spirits to items won’t necessarily fully bind them to that item… but it will embue the item with their power, and they may even consent to allow some of their familiars to be trapped in the item. It’s a delicate thing, and I’m going to give it plenty of diligence in the Mastering Evocation course!

1 Like

This has already been stated (and the comment was liked), but I don’t believe you responded it.

So let me just put it out like this.

I want to know how to evoke the dead. Why is this important to me? Because I can evoke dead magickal masters, dead historical figures, and dead friends.

For this alone, I would pay hundreds of dollars.

I will buy your program regardless. But I will say I will feel a lot better about it if it comes with this.

If you don’t want to include it, at least tell me why.

If this is something I have to purchase a personal consult to learn, or if it’s too much to be included in the program, please let me know. Because I’ll be honest…

You have stated the book of Azazel is a very intense path working, which you came away with incredible amounts of knowledge and power from. In this book, you list several entities that apparently have remarkable powers in the area of necromancy. So I’m interested in learning anything that can be offered to enhance my magickal armory, if you teach it, because I think you could pass on a few gems of precious knowledge in this department.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis”]This has already been stated (and the comment was liked), but I don’t believe you responded it.

So let me just put it out like this.

I want to know how to evoke the dead. Why is this important to me? Because I can evoke dead magickal masters, dead historical figures, and dead friends.

For this alone, I would pay hundreds of dollars.

I will buy your program regardless. But I will say I will feel a lot better about it if it comes with this.

If you don’t want to include it, at least tell me why.

If this is something I have to purchase a personal consult to learn, or if it’s too much to be included in the program, please let me know. Because I’ll be honest…[/quote]

We are going to cover this in the upcoming Mastering Evocation program.

Of course, it will be part of a module, inside the program. In fact, at the moment, I think the current list of entity types E.A. is going to demonstrate evoking consists of:

• Angels
  • Demons
  • Gods
  • Elemental spirits
  • Planetary intelligences
  • Living humans
  • Deceased people
  • and more…

Since we too believe contacting the dead is a crucial component of magick power, we also have a plan to create an entire program devoted exclusively to the art of necromancy - which in its breadth includes evoking a deceased person to materialization for the sake of divination.

So on both fronts, you are covered.

Since EA will be covering planetary intelligences, will he also be covering planetary spirits, or are they basically just so similar that there’s not much difference? I think it was Evoking Eternity EA mentions them as having distinct purposes: Intelligences for information and spirits for acting upon something. Honestly I couldn’t really care less as there seems to be WAY MORE than enough awesomeness lined up for my liking anyway, but I was just curious. Lol

Yes, I’ll be covering planetary intelligences, planetary spirits, planetary angels, and even planetary demons (which most people don’t know about!)

Is Azazel a planetary demon from Saturn?

Perhaps this is not directed essentially to evocation (although it does apply in some way), but are you covering the use of Bija Mantras, like how you briefly did in Ipsissimus, and their various applications? Again, this may not directly be relegated to evocation, but is this in the up and coming for any of the programs?

That is absolutely awesome, EA! All this stuff planned for the up coming course, I can’t wait. Plus, the complete works in order, I’m going to be a very happy camper come this summer.

Damn. I’m ready for mastering evocation…then I can finally get a few kinks I’ve had for years and figure out how to do permanent possession. I figure the only way to do it is with perfect possession but that would mean paying someone to do the ritual with me. Anyways, random rant.

Agreed. This will fine tune things for me as well. Summer can’t come fast enough!
This will be a yet another masterpiece. I am very curious about the planetary intelligences. I have not worked in that area yet.

Planetary intelligences are listed in the sephiroth. Just work your way up it

@Eric / Timothy

Sorry to bring this up here on the forum. But I have reached the end of the rope with Kristen @support for a simple issue. You will understand when you read about request #1134.

A written summary (blueprint) of the processes will be useful for a quick refresh
of some of the steps involved.

E.A.

I just have 1 more request, if I was to ask for something that would make this course have something very useful that surprisingly hasn’t been talked about on this forum.

There’s something really important, and I asked you for it long before you made this site years ago, and it’s one of the tantalizing things you never told me which I saw as more important than anything else about evocation.

After all this time, I have to say the #1 obstacle I have left is probably something most of the people on this forum can relate to.

Evocation brings in a ton of power, and I have noticed it spill out all over my house, and in my own experience, doing a ritual out on my lawn that resulted in not only a physical manifestation, but the environment around me completely changed for months, if not years afterward. Anyone who was remotely sensitive saw the gigantic psychic flare next to my god damn house, and I can’t imagine how many strange spirits it attracted over the years if the people around me were so influenced by it. Due to the nature of this power, I also really don’t want to use it because of the attention it can bring, especially of the backwards and superstitious folk that think it’s pure evil. Not only that, but I REALLY DO NOT want want the energy of Malevolent spirits bothering me in my sleep or spilling throughout my house and neighborhood (possibly causing a chain of events I want nothing to deal with, as has happened before). I don’t want to deal with any of that.

BUT,

You have a solution to it already you talked about in your books, where you established barriers around a room, you noticed even if it felt like the room you were in was scorching hot because of a spirits presence once summoned, as soon as you stepped out of the room you felt the cool of air conditioning as if the rest of the house was unaffected, but could go back and fourth between this temperature extreme.

I feel if I had this technique, it would allow me to evoke in a greater number of places, and increase the range of spirits I felt comfortable working with, and not cause personal problems or draw attention. And to me, that’s probably my greatest concern, because there are so many powerful entities I want to work with, but I feel when I consistently call anything forth, it manifests it’s nature around me in unexpected, and unwanted ways.

Aside from making a request, I’d just like to thank you for what you’ve put in the program so far. I think we can all agree it’s life changing and ground breaking material to say the least.

Thank You For Your Time,
-Frater Apotheosis

Just read threw Evoking Eternity. Going to do a few things with it. It is well written and easy to understand . I plan on owning all your books by summer . Just wanted to say “Thank You” for your effort.

Im really curious about that DEVIL’S STONE.

Does anyone have a clue of what it can be?

sttnjff, I have evoking eternity, and I’ve read it several times like most of E.A.'s books that I own, he only talks about it in the book, but doesn’t detail any method of doing it.

Invoke omnipotence and pour the energy onto the temple walls. Create walls of energy over the physical walls

It really is this simple. Do this before each ritual, and the temple will get stronger/more contained each time. While you’re doing it, visualize the walls being connected to one another, so the space is completely contained.

Pretty sure DKM talks about doing this in his interview with a magus as well.