What Do YOU Want To See In The Mastering Evocation Program?

I just got out of a meeting with Timothy, in which we discussed the entire curriculum for the Mastering Evocation course.

In this course, I’ll guide you through every aspect of evocation:

-How to find the right spirits to help you
-Setting up your temple and gathering implements
-Getting into the states necessary to perform evocation
-Using various manifestation bases
-Learning how to see and hear the spirits clearly
-Evoking with multiple Evocators
-Summoning angels, demons, elementals, planetary spirits, etc.
-Two-part evocations (using a channel)
-Multiple Evocators calling on different spirits in the same ritual
-Solo evocation calling on multiple entities
-Evoking legions in one compact ritual
-Willing Possession
-Forced Possession on the unwilling
-Exorcism of possessing spirits
-Trapping spirits in objects
-Calling incubi/succubi
-Evoking Gods
-Evoking Living People
-Evoking Living Gods
-Using evocation to instantaneously manifest objects

I’ll be performing a TON of evocations along with you in this program, and I even have a couple good friends and magickal co-workers traveling to me to help me with this program.

There is obviously quite a bit there, but I’d like your input for what YOU’D like to see in this program. What other out-there or intense applications would you like to learn? What can I do to make this program even more unforgettable?

3 Likes

Man you’ve basically covered everything perfectly:D I cannot think of anything really.

1 Like

Agreed. Sounds amazing already :slight_smile:

Can you also go into how to make pacts i.e. things to watch out for, specific wordings, the process from start to finish, the good and bad of it, etc. (if its not already scheduled for another future course). That would tie in nicely with both types of possession.

PS. I can’t stop reading the course content and imagining all the possibilities!!! Can’t wait!

Definitely go over the possession in detail. Banishing may need to be included

I could go for a succubus or two right now

For the section on trapping entities, I would also like to have details on the most effective ways into coercing them into going over to your side. I know of one way to do this, but it involves going into a state I don’t have the opportunity to use very often. So knowing other ways of doing this would be helpful as I’m the sort who captures hostile entities that look like they could be useful to me rather then just getting rid of them.

[quote=“Brutus, post:5, topic:752”]Can you also go into how to make pacts i.e. things to watch out for, specific wordings, the process from start to finish, the good and bad of it, etc. (if its not already scheduled for another future course). That would tie in nicely with both types of possession.

PS. I can’t stop reading the course content and imagining all the possibilities!!! Can’t wait![/quote]

Ahhh, thank you! This is something I had overlooked. Pacts, of course!

Just noticing the last couple of points you list- “Evoking Gods” and “Evoking Living Gods” an intriguing setup of distinctions

=======
Would “Living Gods” mean Embodied in living beings?
Would there be “Dead Gods” to evoke?

It’s true, if you know how to look you can easily find beings surpassing those of the grimoires. Remember in the multiverse, all possibilities exist, especially on the astral.

EA, are you saying that forced possession on the unwilling is about possessing an unwilling person with an entity where that entity completely takes over, or is it more about an entity going into someone and influencing them to your desire?

This would be a convenient technique to use if it can be done from a distance. Get some bastard/fool who is ritch or influential who abuses their power posessed, and make them loyal to me. Yeah, that’d be nice.

EDIT: I’m sure this question will be addressed in the video but i figured i would ask it anyway. Can forced unwilling posession be done seemlessly, and by that, make it happen without the target drawing attention to themselves? This wouldnt be as useful to me if they started acting all crazy like the girl in the excorcist.

How about Blind Evocation?

1 Like

blind evocation is another that I overlooked but will now be including! thank you for bringing this up!

1 Like

both. you can force full possession on someone although it is very tricky and the methods are highly illegal in all countries. nevertheless I will teach you how to do it

1 Like

Will you be covering evoking the dead since you listed evoking the living? The list is amazing. It is more in-depth than I had expected. Only thing I could think to add would be methods we can use when we are away from our chambers. Evocation-on-the-go if you will.

Man, if my local Catholic Church was this exciting, I never would have left. LOL

You’re welcome and thanks!

A great thing would be to learn how to look for and find new spirits that aren’t listed in grimoires yet.

Yeah! totally agree with you redlce, i know somebody who can do that and was able to find a very unique and very powerful demon in the astral plane!!!

Excellent! I’ll definitely include a section on this!!!