What Do YOU Want To See In The Mastering Evocation Program?

Awesome! Thanks in advance…

How about evoking memetic entities, such as something like a Superman or Goku from DBZ? Might sound a bit worthless, but memetic entities have alot of power devoted to them by fans, so they theoretically hold a great deal of power. Just throwing that out there

To expand on what Redice wrote- “how to look for and find new spirits not listed”…

I hope you might compare-contrast that (seek-find) vs using Grimmoired Sigils/KnownEntities ??
(benefits of seeking those not contacted before, vs those that were recorded- more than just as a reference, but others having contacted)

Actually what would be a better idea would be to seek out a version of a fictional being that actually exists in a parralell universe. I tried this once and got good results. All possibilities are represented somewhere in the multiverse.

Though to do this effectively you’ll need a way to tell the egregores apart from the real deal. I have an entity who can find them. Maybe there’s another way though, I don’t know if EA has tried doing much stuff like that.

I have indeed experimented with this quite a bit… mainly while I was pathworking through Chaos Magick. I’ve found strengths and weaknesses in this, and for that reason alone it is worth discussing in the course. Thanks once again for the suggestion - I knew you folks would be a goldmine of ideas on how to make this program even better!

1 Like

E.A.,

Could you provide a list (maybe with descriptors and pictures) of what materials we want to have for the Evocation course? I would like to have all the required implements ready to go when the course is released. (I can’t fucking wait for this!)

Thanks!

[quote=“Azesiel, post:27, topic:752”]E.A.,

Could you provide a list (maybe with descriptors and pictures) of what materials we want to have for the Evocation course? I would like to have all the required implements ready to go when the course is released. (I can’t fucking wait for this!)

Thanks![/quote]

For regular evocation you just need the stuff described in the balg e-book, though incense type and candle may vary, but maybe you need more for other types of evocation so I guess we’ll see what e a has to say on that.

I guess I’m referring to special incense or sigils. I have a lot of items already that I use but was wondering about anything “special”.

[quote=“Sukujin”]I like the outline and suggestions so far, I will buy this for sure. Let me ask though, that everything advertised is actually included in the course as advertised.

There seems to be some stuff missing from the mastering divination course that was promoted on the sales page and mentioned in the first 2 video files of the course, and some content that was spruked as being covered in extreeme details that was actually covered extreemely briefly.

I dont want to put shit on EAs course material as I have supported all his endeavours so far, but as a start…Crystal ball, not mentioned in the course but spruked in on the sales page…lucid dreaming mentioned in the second video but not dealt with in detail in the course?

Flame me if you like for this guys :slight_smile:

Sukujin - Devils advocate.[/quote]

I got the impression that there was an element of reading between the lines for transferring skrying in a magic mirror to crystal ball or tarot or runes to i-ching, and etc.
Although perhaps this transferring of technique should have been stated/demonstrated more explicitly?

Scrying into a crystal ball uses the same process and shifts as scrying into fire, water, blood, and a mirror, all of which were given plenty of diligence in the Mastering Divination Course. To use your own words, “Some things are obvious.”

The lucid dreaming aspect of the course was indeed filmed, but was taken out in the final edit, because it didn’t add to the ability to consciously connect with the well of infinite knowledge. I’m not going to apologize for not bogging down an already lengthy and in-depth course with superfluous information.

As far as the production quality, I’d say it’s pretty damn great for the very first course program that I put together, and each course program will increase in quality as my resources and experience grows.

As far as the results, I have to say that it’s preemptive to blast the expected results when you haven’t tried to obtain them for yourself through the course. I have heard back from dozens of clients who purchased this program and immediately started accessing the abilities and faculties that had evaded them for years, sometimes even decades. One fellow was able to use the fire scrying exercise and finally clicked into the theta/gamma sync within seconds!

That said, all of these programs do have a money back guarantee, and not even a handful of people took me up on that, telling me in a very concrete way that there was quite a bit of value in this program.

E.A.

If im not wrong, i guess E.A. said that you could use that methods with a crystal ball in the videos. (i dont remember very well)

What are the inconsistencies specifically, regarding what we said would be in the course, but wasn’t actually in it?

So far, you’ve only mentioned “crystal ball”.

Nowhere in the itemized list where we carefully detail what a viewer will learn in the course do we use the words crystal ball.

The words “crystal ball” are used once on the page at the beginning, where we simply pose the hypothetical question… “Would you feel more confident if you could look into a crystal ball and prophesy the future?”

E.A. does show techniques for both prophecy and scrying.

This particular issue sounds like you’re splitting hairs.

The truth is that there is A LOT more in the course that I don’t even mention, because I had to limit my list.

...not just the content but the results that can be expected and the high quality production of the course. I havent actualy worked through the course yet, but I have watched all the vids and wonder if the promised results are as easy as promoted.

Where do we promise anything is “easy”?

In fact, at the bottom of every page on our entire website is the disclaimer:

Disclaimer: Personal success depends on your work ethic, so results will vary.

The word “easy” appears once on the page where we discuss how to make payment for the program. We say that our payment plan makes it easy to afford the course, which it does, by breaking the tuition down over 5 months.

(And for the record, these techniques do make getting the results easier - because they WORK. What we will never say, is that they will always work the very first time you try them. They may take practice!)

What we DO do, is state what the ULTIMATE OUTCOMES of using the techniques are.

For example:

My secret method for scrying into the flames of a bowl of fire - a Voodoo ritual that always provides the most powerful visionary experiences

This is a true statement. Fire scrying provides some of the most powerful visionary experiences in Voodoo.

Here’s another one:

How to turn your clairvoyance on and off like a flashlight, so you can use it wherever and whenever you want

This is another true statement. A real clairvoyant is able to shift between physical sight, and astral sight at will. And when you practice E.A.'s techniques with diligence, you can attain this omniscient state of lucidity.

Not a shred of information on that page is dishonest or disingenuous.

Perhaps what you dislike is that you doubt your own ability to reach these peak states, and thus try to blame your frustration on us, rather than your own incompetence.

As the writer of the page myself, I consider it my personal duty to accurately elucidate the real ultimate possibilities that come from the application of the techniques, no matter how awesome or far-fetched they may sound to a novice.

What I certainly WILL NOT do, is water them down or temper them, because beginners feel insecure and doubt that they can achieve truly godlike results.

I understand you were just sharing your comments. And I hope you understand I am just sharing my response to those comments.

1 Like

Well said Timothy. When you are first starting out learning a new skill it always seems daunting; but as you work through it (‘WORK’ being the most important word here) you can look back on it and realize that it wasn’t as difficult as it seemed in the begining. As with any skill, physical or magical, once you learn it and get it down solid you will see many other ways it can be applied.

As for the crystal ball, most of the authors I have read put crystal ball and black mirror scrying in the same chapter with little or no difference in technique (except for one book, but that one sucked anyways).

Just work through what’s in the course. After you gotten good at what’s there you will have the skill and ‘PRACTICAL’ knowledge to figure out how to expand these techniques and abillities into other areas. May take a while though, the course covers a lot.

Well, if I may throw in my thoughts, I think the Divination Course was pretty fucking awesome. It finally taught me how to read Tarot accurately, and it actually worked the first time. And believe me, I studied a lot of different sources on that subject.
All the other exercises were well thought out as well and it’s amazing how much I’ve learned in such a short time. And there is still a lot to come.
But, until you actually WORK through the course, all of this, of course, can’t be understood since the bulk of it happens INTERNALLY. I am more than satisfied with this course. It was well worth the money, especially when I think about how much money I’ve spent on useless material in the past. Keep up your good work!

Scrying into a bowl of fire That sounds bad ass. What I like about EA’s teachings is its easy for me to relate and understand him, I read all of Crowley’s works and yea he was a genius but holy fuck was he hard to understand! Hell while reading moon child when I was a kid I needed a dictionary beside me to translate half the sentences lol

I listened to a ton of EA’s interviews and read one of his books, Mind you Ive only know the name EA for a few months and found as much good info on this forum than any amount of books Ive read in the past.

Also I didn’t know you had a payment plan for the course. Thanks for mentioning that Timothy, I’m going to take a look at your site more closely. Do you have a payment for all three courses to be bought at once??

No, not right now, because all three don’t exist yet.

No, not right now, because all three don’t exist yet.[/quote]

Ok, So you have the Divination course and the Evocation, but the soul travel course hasn’t been released yet. Is that right?

No. Evocation course is being created right now, to be released sometime this (Spring?) Divination course is available since last Halloween. Soul travel is TBA.

Unfortunately it is summer, not spring

Ah… a bit further out still.