What do you think?

Heres a story for you all… Not me bt interesting…
Say people are spiritually bullying someone. These people are spying on this persons life everyday through entities, remote viewing, and astral projection. Its spiritual harassment. This happens everyday non stop and is worse at night. They feel this person deserves hurtful things. This person does not know magic nor why and lives in fear every day. These people are doing baneful magic and purchasing services. Would a black magic practitioner do baneful magic on someone who is not a criminal? What are the stipulations?? What cn tht person do??

Whether it’s professional or free, that’s really just between the practitioner and the person asking for the work.

There’s usually a reason someone becomes a target, but there’s no rule that that reason has to fit the values of anyone else except the people involved.

So if you’re a practitioner, and someone has come up and asked if you could do some baneful work, it’s up to you what questions to ask, what you’ll do and what you won’t. There aren’t any LHP police going to come around checking if you’ve go a license for that :smiley:

For discarnate entities, especially those that are non terrestrial, there seem to be more in the way of rules, but that’s a whole other kettle of fish.

Humans have free will… and also the responsibility. “[insert popular entity] made me do it” is the cry of the insane person that’s given up his power to something else, not the self reliant black mage who owns his shit, the good, the bad and the ugly.

1 Like

Teach her to help herself. Maybe it’s her opportunity to develop herself spiritually.

“These things are sent to try us.”

2 Likes

Well she can give up and drown or she can fight and try something else? Babies fall over a lot learning to walk, they don’t complain they go at it with the certainty that it’s going to work.

You have to have that certainty and you have to teach her to have it. Doubt that she can win is all it takes for her not to. Do what it takes to get her head in the right space, get indignant, get angry, get cold and determined, get all loving and understanding, but do something and learn from the changing in the flows of energy that creates every day.

The Chinese have a saying “when you are sick of being sick, you will get well again”. Let her get sick of it and fix it, decisively, and finally.

2 Likes

I generally say, the antidote to fear is understanding. She doesn’t know her own power to be able to trust it. It doesn’t matter how “powerful” the enemy is, diminish it, disrespect it and neuter it, she must understand she is the only authority in her universe and especially over her own being.

You know like, the old exercise where people afraid of public speaking are told the imagine the audience naked? A bit like that. A bit of humour works wonders as well to literally break the spell… the idea that she’s under control is it’s own spell as well, so look to dispel that lie.

Curious stuff. I wouldn’t get involved for free. If I was taking it as a contract, I would gather as much intelligence as I could and would probably use a search and destroy solution via astral or other means, depending on how the information hunt goes before the operation plan is formulated.

If I may, why do you ask?

So. True. Its almost like mind over matter really. I guess Id like to know how I cn help her block their telepathic thoughts at night and in her dreams. They walk in her mind every day and night and she doesnt know wt theyve planted.

1 Like

So, “spray the fire extinguisher at the base of the flames, not the flames themselves”?

Could you petition an angel of retribution or protection to aid your friend? You sound concerned enough to do a ritual for your friend on your own, is that an option?

2 Likes

Try this:

1 Like

First, “cn” is spelled “can.”

Second, you build protection.

Edit: that, what, have, can, etc. Vowels are important to our friends who use translators as well. If they can understand what you’re saying, that’s really helpful to them and to you because more people may respond.

3 Likes