What do you think of "chilling adventures of sabrina" netflix series?

It makes sense now. Never to trust movies again.

1 Like

If they made a realistic occult movie, it would be extremely boring. Watching an occultist doing an invocation ritual and not being able to see the presence that’s appeared? Boring to anyone not there and involved.

3 Likes

Haha It would be boring yes. Imagine someone just trying to do love magick or another one summoning entities and offering them Mountain Dew or failing to do Meditation daily. It wouldn’t draw much attention!

1 Like

Hedge witches and mass hexing: Stunning new photos reveal the faces of modern witchcraft in America | Daily Mail Online Here is an article from today’s daily mail online, about modern witches. The comments are interesting. Many people hate us.

1 Like

it’s just christians/muslims following their brainwashed selves. Best to ignore them as always!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t take the Daily Fail seriously. It’s readers are knuckledragging bigots.

3 Likes

obviously. DailyMail is full of rightwing religious nuts.

Usually, that name, Sabrina, it is given to a mare… . facepalm

1 Like

…That was pretty much my point, you know? :thinking:

Exactly! It’s also fun to hear a sincere “Praise Satan!”, and constant digs against the troll god “False God” all the time :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe im nasty but i would like to get marry her with that white hairs, I think she is in my age
But when I watch The movie i just love she how she says those words how she walk even her smile looks like A moon in my dreams about sky
If I would evocate demons someday and have energy to do that thing i would choose her to be my wife;D of course it she would be a witch in real life (without those hollywood imaginations) btw ye I watched first seson of chilling adventures of Sabrina Spellman and it is fine for me interesting, if there would be those effects on real life then… I would leave everything and spend whole life for witchrafting ;D
Thanks for reading have A good day/night

1 Like

I finished watching yesterday, the series is not bad enough, but, perhaps because it is aimed at younger audiences, it is filled with cliches and subjects typical of adolescence, which ends up being tedious.
Kiernan Shipka is talented, but does not have enough charisma to make me care about his character as well as most of the cast. On the positives, the talented cast and the technical side stand out, such as photography, scenery and costumes, which are incredible …
The most bizarre is that the satanic temple will process the series for misuse of their monument, baphomet.

4 Likes

I haven’t watched it 'cause I don’t have Netflix, but just watching the trailer of it destroyed my faith in Nexflixing and chilling.

It looks like any other typical teen witch hollywood bullshit with extra cheesy lines.

1 Like

I think this version of Sabrina’s a little dark
I first saw Sabrina as a child "Sabrina the teen aged witch"animated. They wore black gowns
but Sabrina was lighter. I’m RHP but this stuff is
entertaining. LHP-ish stuff is what Hollywood
likes. I’m looking for a LHP mentor who’s not
too dark.

I’ll be your mentor. I’m dark, but not too dark. I’m a bitter cocoa centre coated in sweet white chocolate. I’m sinister but in a comfortable, laid back and unprepossessing way. I teach _Satanism Lite: All of the Fun with hardly any Guilt!_ Why waste your time and money with other traditions when there’s the assured satisfaction I’m offering you? Don’t hesitate! Now is your time!

PM all of your bank a/c. details and plastic card names, DOB and passwords to me – also really vulgar, compromising, naked photographs of yourself. You know it’s the right thing to do, so why wait? You sound like just the sort of student I need.

Al.

P.s. Sorry. Just had to.

6 Likes

I have both Hulu and Netflix. I will check it out to see if its any good.

Such a cute show! That Don Draper girl (“Mad Men”) as Sabrina is so delightful.

Salem, Sabrina’s cat is the exact description of a jinn (goblin) who chose to become a witch’s familiar.

I wonder if the incantations and spells used on the show are based on actual

I think some of them sounded familiar, especially since a lot of Latin is used also.

I’m not a Satanist, but a good “Praise Satan” and “Praise Lucifer” are nice and welcomed. The whole JCI/Catholic religion paradigm being referred to as the “False God” is so true. The depiction of the “Dark Lord”/Baphomet is very flawed.

The whole idea of being a “half-witch vs. a full witch” is pure nonsense as anyone can be a witch/warlock. And yes, there are born “natural witches” and people born with mystical gifts and talents. The rest of us “mortals” have to work at it!

This latest iteration of “Sabrina the teenage witch” is an overall good show and can be used as a teaching tool to non-occultists if the proper knowledge and commentary is done.

1 Like

Fun to watch. Nice to see alternative spirituality emerging into popular consciousness but that’s about it. I wouldn’t take it too seriously. I don’t think the producers intend for you to either.

“Witches are people too.”

That’s the ultimate message from the diverse and yes, feminist cast of this show.

I strongly disagree with the depiction of Lilith/Ms. Wardwell. An actual man-eater. Really? She actually is shown as a cannibal eating the warm, raw flesh of males. And she is the “evil” corrupter of “poor Sabrina”.

If I was Lilith, I’d be pissed at the writers and producers of this show! Oh the other hand, at least she gets portrayed by a somewhat decent actress on a TV show.

Hollywood can do better than this. Otherwise, as I have said, it is an overall good show and can be used as a teaching tool to non-occultists if the proper knowledge and commentary is done.

1 Like

Does Salem talk in this one? If not, I refuse to watch.

2 Likes