What do you guys think?

So the other day my fiancé was cleaning out the freezer when she stumbled upon a freezer spell I had done last year. She asked me what I should do with it and I decided to keep it going for a while longer. Just holding it brought back the memory of a lot of the feelings input into it and I felt like my target has not suffered enough. This curse has worked tremendously well on my target and he has suffered financial, health, legal and relationship issues with both his family and girlfriend.

I thought this curse had ran its course for the most part since my targets life has leveled back out and is pretty much normal and I’ve exhausted all my hate for this person but still feel annoyed with him and I admittedly get petty satisfaction from his suffering. I found out recently that he has gotten a parasitic infection in his leg and doctors are having a difficult time controlling it. He’s basically having a hole eaten in his leg.

I’m not trying to take credit for this and have no problem just enjoying his suffering if it is coincidence which is the first thing I thought anyways. A few people know I cursed this person and they seem convinced the curse is still working and have gotten me to thinking about the possibilities. I thought I’d ask you guys what you think? If my hate is exhausted would the curse continue? I know my target is not defending my attack so could it be working in cycles? Could me handling the cursed material/reliving those feelings have got it back in action?

1 Like

Yeah, I think so. We are like computers nowadays, multitask; for a time that was your highest priority, you got happy about your results and let the task in background, working yet but not as much, switching to other more important ones

IMHO, I would say that what ever mental thought and energy that may have been brought about again by having contact with the cursed material, then indeed.
And as far as taking credit for the situation that has fallien upon your victim, HELL YA YOU BETTER TAKE CREDIT FOR IT!! I mean, why not! We (and by ‘We’ I’m refereing to the community of members of the BALG forum) are the ones making changes in this realm by first acknowledging that WE ARE LIVING GODS and by doing such, we also acknowledge that the circumstances that we delve into are by our doing (or undoing as the case may be).
So ya, take credit for it, put the notch on the belt and keep it rolling. You can only get better!

It’s still working BECAUSE your desire is spent. The fact that you aren’t interested as much and don’t really care is actually the key sign that the curse was effective. It’s going to keep running until you end it. Binding curses work through time, making self-perpetuating trends. They actually get stronger as they go, because the results of those trends pile up on one another. If you keep this going, his health problems + financial problems + bad luck + mental problems + bad decisions, etc will all pancake and collapse spectacularly into a smoldering crater. Then things will level out a little for a while, though he’ll be trapped at the new level, until it starts all over again.

If my intention was just to ruin/sour his life do you think it can progress until it kills him? If so I’ll let it happen, if not I still probably won’t remove it.

If no magician/healer helps him, yes

Just found out along with the infection on his leg my target just got his third hernia this year along with an abscesses tooth that has swollen the side of his face out like some freak show.

In case your wondering, yes I giggled like a dirty little bitch when I heard the news…don’t judge me.

1 Like

“In case your wondering, yes I giggled like a dirty little bitch when I heard the news…don’t judge me.”
-TWF-

OH FUCK…this made me laugh!

The teeth/tooth abscesses may just lead to death. The infection may seep into the targets blood stream, thus going to the brain, and…well…

you know :(:(:frowning:

Hmmmm…I wonder if defectron will release his ponies in celebration?

A freezer spell that causes financial ruin and such? I never heard of that. I’ve read of freezer spells to shut up witnesses, slanderers, gossipers, and to destroy a person’s use of their sexual organ, but not for other stuff. How’d you work this spell, if I may ask?

I used a lemon as the persons body with the intent for their life to sour, I put some cursing herbs inside red/black peppers, alum, poppy seeds etc. a name paper with “your life will sour” covering it. Sealed it with 9 pins and wax from a dressed black candle if memory serves it was dressed in either black arts oil or destruction oil. Wrapped it in tin foil and froze it. I read Psalms 3, 35 and 37 over it before freezin it.

Since doing this curse the guy has had 3 hernias, a mass grow I his throat that had to be removed, a parasitic infection on his leg, totaled a car, had his utilities cut off, and went into home foreclosure. He got bailed out of the financial problems by his parents but I actually got word recently he’s back in home foreclosure again. It seems like Sultitan suggested that the cycle is starting over.

Edit:
Forgot to mention he has been sued twice ( once for car wreck and once for a property dispute) and has to go back to court again in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Sounds like the spell is just running its course. If you unfroze it, the spell would probably stop.

I understand that. I was just surprised to see the cycle of destruction begin again after a couple months break. I won’t be unfreezing it.

Thanks -TWF-!

I’ve had a binding spell (someone was talking shit on me to a boss) give a nasty case of strep that put the target in the hospital, but I’ve never heard of one that was this vicious. I’m definitely saving this thread for future reference, adding baneful herbs is a great idea.

[quote=“blacklamb, post:13, topic:1520”]Thanks -TWF-!

I’ve had a binding spell (someone was talking shit on me to a boss) give a nasty case of strep that put the target in the hospital, but I’ve never heard of one that was this vicious. I’m definitely saving this thread for future reference, adding baneful herbs is a great idea.[/quote]

No problem, this was more of curse than a binding, freezing the person out of my life was definitely on my mind but ruining their life was priority. Kind of like the chicken foot curse EA shared. You stop them from attacking and then watch everything in their life turn to shit.

Obviously, the power of the curse has nothing to do with the lemon, the freezer, or any of that, but is coming from you, from you emotions, and from your intentions. As your emotions and intention leveled out, your victim’s torment leveled out. When you handled the fetish item, it reawakened the emotions and intentions within you, and so the victim’s suffering reawakened.

It’s an odd line, though, between desire and nonattachment. Of course, desire combined with certainty is the best route, and from all of your posts here it seems that you’ve grasped these occult concepts better than most.

If you want to play around with the sympathetic link, one thing you could consider to take this whole thing to the next level (especially where you’re on the offensive now rather than defensive) is to take your fetish item and put it in a shallow hole in the ground. Rather than burying it, though, sprinkle some brewer’s yeast on top of it, so as it thaws it will decompose pretty quickly, which will have a similar effect on your target.

One issue that I always have with “playing around with” magick is that the very rise of interest pulls away from the outcome. It’s like when you’re scrying and the vision starts to come, as soon as you think “oh wow, it’s actually working!” you pull yourself out of it.

Anyways, kudos on the curse!

4 Likes

[quote=“E.A., post:15, topic:1520”]If you want to play around with the sympathetic link, one thing you could consider to take this whole thing to the next level (especially where you’re on the offensive now rather than defensive) is to take your fetish item and put it in a shallow hole in the ground. Rather than burying it, though, sprinkle some brewer’s yeast on top of it, so as it thaws it will decompose pretty quickly, which will have a similar effect on your target.

One issue that I always have with “playing around with” magick is that the very rise of interest pulls away from the outcome. It’s like when you’re scrying and the vision starts to come, as soon as you think “oh wow, it’s actually working!” you pull yourself out of it.

Anyways, kudos on the curse![/quote]

Thanks for the tip with the brewers yeast I’ll add that to my cookbook.

I agree about “playing” or “experimenting” I’ve found the results are often lackluster when you wonder what’s going to happen instead of having the certainty of what’s going to happen.

Just an update on this thread, about a week ago for no apparent reason I had a surge of emotions about all the pain the person I cursed had caused my loved ones. It came out of the blue and left just as quickly. I got word a few days later the guy I cursed had got T-boned by an SUV. He’s alive but in a lot of pain with several minor injuries.

So as far as I’m concerned the curse is still active and seems to get a boost when those old hateful feelings returned…gotta love it.

1 Like

I hate to be the wet blanket, so I won’t be. All I’m going to say is that when I was a kid, I suffered a pretty f-ed up childhood and I had a lot of rage & hate brewing inside of me for years. I knew nothing about magick other than believing I could will my will upon some shits that really did deserve it. In one case it was a neighbors Great Dane that nearly got a hold of me and that would have been the end of me. I made it to safety, but had dog slobber on my back, my shirt was torn, and while I was still shaking I really, really, really wanted, no demanded that dog’s life.

The dog was found some days later, dead of no apparent cause. Honestly.

The next was a person who had been abusing me for some time. I finally became enraged enough to release my anger and hatred towards them. I was very specific about what I wanted to happen to them. Then I let it go and forgot about it. A few years later this person suddenly contracted a life threatening illness that caused the disfigurement I demanded. I hoped this person would finally learn their lesson and at the very least apologize.

Nope. It’s years later and the person is still just a jack ass.

The first situation saved my life, but the second didn’t give me any satisfaction or resolution. So, I’m just suggesting that one weight the knowing against the reality of the receiving.

ur exhausted hate was so big that creates an interpolation of cycles, so ur old hate, can me measured in “time frame” more than “size”.

about manipulating the magical stuff, my personal experience is that this kind of methods even is not “reseted to cero” produced on u and “antipsicological retraction” taking back from ur inner mind to the conciouss man the “feelings”. If the feelings returns in the same disgusting way ( hate ) and has the same levels, it means that ur hate is not exhausted for a simple reason.

inner mind creates an “asimetric reaction” from what ur conciousness mind recieves, so the neural shock on emotional reaction open the gates to say to you many things: did it work? was enough? , etc, etc…

What he said.

But on a more serious note, let me attempt to get my thoughts out. I’ve noticed in my workings that a lot of what would be smaller tasks are done by the subconscious. By handling the fetish, by reminding yourself of the fetish’s purpose and what exactly you poured into it- energy and physical ingredients- it worked sort of like an Astral Temple- you didn’t awaken it, per say, you recast it.

Interesting information. Thanks for the post.