What do you guys think?

What could happen if, after all those months, TWF goes to his victim and tells him right to his face that he’s the responsible for all the victim’s suffering as an act of revenge?
I know that it goes against the law of concealment, but the victim’s reaction would be interesting to see.

/\
|
|

I support this.

He’d laugh in my face, he doesn’t believe in the occult.

Still. I’d use Neeros’ techniques to shatter his energy and fuck him up even more so. You want him to die, no? So kill him. Rend his energy into little pieces and feed it to a servitor army which’ll pick up the pieces and kill him with them.

I love vampires.

But at this point don’t you think that so much bad luck is totally abnormal?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:24, topic:1520”]Still. I’d use Neeros’ techniques to shatter his energy and fuck him up even more so. You want him to die, no? So kill him. Rend his energy into little pieces and feed it to a servitor army which’ll pick up the pieces and kill him with them.

I love vampires.[/quote]

I don’t want him dead, dead men don’t suffer. I enjoy hearing about his pain, knowing his shame in having to ask others for handouts because be can’t take care of himself. I like the fact his own family regards him as trash and a welfare case and a bum.

I took what he valued most, his sense of position amongst the community and his own family. If he dies so be it but that was not the intention of the curse when I placed it. I wanted his life to sour around him and it has.

1 Like

I completely agree, its abnormal for anyone to have such a streak of bad luck.

If I woke up and found my shoes sitting in my driveway and someone told me space aliens did it I’d ask for proof, same as with the curse. I can’t prove it so theirs no point in trying. I don’t need the guy thinking anything other than what he’s thinking now. He’s in a cycle of self pity and blaming everything for his problems, at this point the curse is self fulfilling.

Well, good to hear it works, at least.

You could send a servitor to haunt him, if you want. That’d be funny. Make it vampiric so it drains his energy and have it just cause chaos in his house. If his family doesn’t even want to see him they’re less likely to want to then.

Is he addicted to anything? You could make him addicted to GhB or something and really ruin him

Thanks EA - cause I was about to run out & stock up on lemons.

…& a larger freezer to put em in.

Bump

I might want to try that curse today but have no way of getting my hands on the oils (at least until tonight) that you mention. From what I understand they are luckymojo oils and can’t be shipped to Europe.

Do you think it will be just as effective without the oils, considering that emotions play a huge part in it!?

Congrats on the successful spell by the way, great to read!

The physical ingredients of a spell (from what I’ve seen) are more of a focus point and placebo effect. The emotions and intent is where it’s at.

So I just did this thing and believe me that lemon looked like the most evil thing I’ve ever seen.

Horrible! I’m impressed! Amazing spell thank you!

Let’s see what will happen.

Ps: I used rusty nails instead of the pins, gives it a horror movie type look. Also sealing it with black wax is awesome! Oh yea!

Thanks again for sharing the spell

PS: How long did it take for your spell to create the first effects?

All the best to you my friend you rock

I disagree.

While they are a focal point when coupled with intent especially when making your own there is a very real potency in the materials used. Ever ponder why some of the most effective magic works with physical objects, plants, stones etc? It’s not just to ground the energy in the material which is a very big bonus. These materials have a consciousness or spirit all their own and can enhance the effectiveness of the work and goes beyond basic sympathetic magic.

I feel that TWF’s word about this would be true, it just feel to me that way… And if it didn’t then all material would be totally unnecessary in magic, and by all i do mean all. But obviously at least the sigil and the sacrifice are many times required for example in the demonic magic.

Although i still don’t get why someone would need a special circle and all that to summon a demon, no offense to E.A koetting i just seriously do wonder about that :smiley:

One guy yold me,bleach needles,pins,and soon, tey will b rusty, also a glass botle,broken glass,peper,nails,the bigones,like cinstruction mix it,and shake,it was a spanish guy,who share it,just to aded smtng,to treat,