What do you feel from this object

Personally I’m most interested in the symbols. Could likely get the rules from the spirits involved if the symbols can be recreated.

1 Like

@Sam1 So its handwritten book? Sooo it is magic diary😊

1 Like

I could only manage to read a few rules. The rest I can barely read

1 Like

Haha wow someone tried to recreate the death note… I bet that is where the rest of the rules are. Oh I kinda wanna test this but I don’t have anyone suitable as a subject. Still good to add to the collection.

2 Likes

Wow a deathnote? Lmfao. Im scared of this thing now.

1 Like

This book is not alone …

3 Likes

The way it is called the note gives it away. Interesting to see someone actually made the attempt. They lost it though so they probably weren’t fit to finish it.

4 Likes

Think it works?

1 Like

It’s someone’s version of a Death Note journal. They’re effective and work very well if done right. The issue is what’s tied to it- pure will or some entity. I saw death instantly without even seeing the inside pages. You should “cleanse” it and see if it affects you afterwards and if it does, copy what you can from it and bury it.

3 Likes

I got the same vibe

1 Like

If made properly no reason it shouldn’t but this is probably an incomplete one. You would be better off making your own from the template it sets.

1 Like

OMG I wanted to say that it feels to me as if the person is suicidal

2 Likes

Interesting. Im going to try testing this on someone, see if it works if not well im just gonna bury it. This thing makes my head hurt.

I would recommend against using that copy. Clearly it is incomplete and could as such be unstable until finished.

Just a suggestion. I’m not really sure but the person who started to write this book was not choosed to practice. Imo. The book wanted to leave and find a new “master”. I don’t want to read it.

What I learned is “don’t touch others work”

Why did you take it home? What was the very first thing you feeled?

2 Likes

Well the first thing I felt was curiosity. Kept getting a feeling I should take it so I did.

1 Like

The person who didn’t finish it wasn’t mentally stable. I can tell by handwriting it’s slightly different in some parts. It also looks like a guy’s handwriting with a feminine touch.

2 Likes

I feel a guy and I feel like automatic writing. I think he was possessed. But I’m not sure. I have a bad connecting the last two days.

1 Like

Well, with someone like Labolas in it, seems like someone was trying to make a deathnote. Even in the roles “Whoevers name is written in this book shall surely die for eternity”
Then theres some chinese characters that I don’t understand

1 Like

Its says the spirit or demon can add rules if they wish. Perhaps the way they did such was through possesing whomever wrote this. I really think your right about that.

1 Like