What do you feel from this object

I’m thinking partial possession in order for it to be as legible as it is.

2 Likes

If you feel you can hadle it, end the work. So the
Demon is happy. He just wants to finish his art.
If you don’t want to do it, give it to someone you choose. It could be, that he choosed you because of your connection to others like balg.

2 Likes

How would I go about finishing this? I have no idea what to write in it other than a shit ton of peoples names who have wronged me lol

1 Like

You let him in. :slight_smile:

That’s something you have to decide. I just say how it “could be”.

1 Like

Oh well. Thanks for the info everyone. Off to go finish a demonic book. Sighs. Dont you just love Sundays?

2 Likes

SUNdays are great :joy:
Enjoy it :blush::+1:

1 Like

PS: If you are really scared, give it away. Handle it with respect.

1 Like

I felt immediate dislike :sneezing_face:

1 Like

This Sunday is hella weird for me, too.
What is it about Sundays?

2 Likes

I agree … it looks left not lost.
Sometimes others can leave malevolent “bear traps” laying about.
The longer you have it the longer your expose yourself

2 Likes

It looks and feels like a cursed grimoire. Most likely something that didn’t originally belong to the person who gave it to you.

1 Like

I see. I really hope this person didnt have a std or anything lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it does make me feel lightheaded. And if I look closer sometimes I can see some of the demon faces upon the book. To me, however it doesn’t feel depressing or evil, at least not at the moment.
I think you were meant to have it, as in you are one of the mages who are compatible with it.

3 Likes

Firstly, it seems full of sadness and a bit less, anger. Could say frustration.
I see a woman’s face on the cover.
It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. The owner seems thoughtful and, well, may be pretty young.
The chinese characters say “Shinigami”, or death reaper, spelled wrong.

I don’t think the note itself is that dangerous. If it gives a powerful user an idea though, then that’s a different story.

On a side note, Marbas looks like he was added as a safety valve lol.

2 Likes

confirmed,i saw some of them in my own scan,dont touch very much or distrurb them.

2 Likes

So a lot just happened recently with the book. One of these guys that I really hate ended up picking up my book for me after I dropped it. Next thing I know he ended up getiing into a shit ton of trouble and got sent down to my high schools office for whatever he did. Then my friend ended up touching the book and got sick didnt come to school for several days.

1 Like

I guess it works then

1 Like

Clearly

3 Likes

Do you still feel comfortable ?

VERY DIFFICULT to take it seriously when it is clearly taken form Death Note. Are you sure it wasn’t written by you to troll us? In any case, just keep it, for fun.

2 Likes