What do you feel from this object

So recently I found a book outside on the ground. Had sone really odd occult stuff in it. Im not gonna share what that stuff is. But was wondering if anyone sees or feels something from it. When it came into my possesion it made me really light headed and dizzy.

1 Like

Fuu i dont like that book…throw it in river or into the trash thing outisde …dont burn it please …

3 Likes

Beleive me I would but the stuff this thing has inside makes it dangerous. Would not be a good thing if it ended up in the wrong hands.

2 Likes

true :joy::joy::joy: hmm i would threw it into river …i done it once with something similar… idk why but i sense something bad from that book… some mages are cursing their grimoares …

1 Like

Look like magical diary

Lmfao. If it is, its one fucked up diary

Looks like something for my sealed collections. Dark and bloody. I say keep it and preserve it in a warded box. You might have use for it later.

Would appreciate if maybe you could pm me the contents later or some of them.

2 Likes

It feels dark indeed, it reminds me of the necronomicon book i have by Donald Tyson.
But i am sure whatever is in side can teach alot.

This book also made me feel light headed and drain me in the beginning

2 Likes

I feel like it is super dark and designed to trap the user. It feels left not lost.

6 Likes

i agree as i wrote higher i know mages who are cursing their grimoares … those things can make non experienced people crazy

2 Likes

What does that book contain or do?

1 Like

Entities might be binded to it. Not too sure however

4 Likes

Necromancy. Teaches of the Elder ones and more.

Cant share anymore the book says so. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sex.

2 Likes

@Sam1 i dont know youve read it :blush:

You know what screw it im just gonna say it. When I was looking inside the book it has alot of planatary symbols in the front and several demonic sigils along with some chinese symbol in the very back. On the other pages there are alot of rules that you aparently have to follow. Seems whoever made the book didnt get to finish because the rules stop at 52. In the front it said there was 65. The book is meant to curse whosever name is written in it either with illness, bad luck, a loss of something or even death. Funny thing is, is that there are no names in it what so ever. It also smells really weird.

2 Likes

Well could be the blood

And regarding you saying there are entities bound to it i think your right. One of the rules says be respectful to the demon or spirit attached to this book.

1 Like

Pictures possibly? Or pm pictures. Quite interested in dissecting this.

Sure one sec. Good luck reading the rules. Has terrible handwriting

1 Like