What do you feel about this sigil?

It’s something I made after contact with another spirit guardian. What do you guys perceive?

2 Likes

Oh I like it! :smile:

So… I get the impression of something dark, for some reason. Does it have to do with death? (Let the answer be no… :joy::joy:)

Hmm… Nope. I have another for my old pal Deathy :joy:

2 Likes

Oh good lord lol
So what is it for then?

I won’t reveal that, yet. I just wanna know what people think about the energy emitted from it. However, when I get some feedback ,I will tell you guys.
It could be considered practising for those who want to open their senses more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Feels like brilliant white or golden light… perhaps some kind of protection or related to motivation?

I failed miserably… :joy:

Hmm let me try. When I look at it, it seems to stretch. It feels either yellow or purple to me. Maybe something linked to creativity :thinking:

1 Like

Hey, it’s ok ,don’t worry mate ,we’re all here to learn :slightly_smiling_face:

Hmmm… You could say that…But I’m not sure if that’s what I’d call it. :thinking:

I dunno… Creativity huh? I guess… it has a little bit of creativity as a purpose yeah… :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah noted lol
:ok_hand:

ooo very nice :smiley: is it related to unlocking creativity and possibilities maybe? I’m getting white and purple, space and stars, there’s a playful feeling about it, it brings me to a place with a black orb and there’s a lady there (i could definitely be totally off though :’’’) )

1 Like

Ohhh please do continue :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
What kind of lady? @blueberry

1 Like

I thought of a lock, electricity, planets, day/night and grounding/anchoring. Perhaps weather related. That’s going by looking with my eyes though and not really feeling it. I just don’t have that type of ability atm. Lemme try really quick…last thing I saw was a mouse. I doubt that’s a mouse sigil like pikachu

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything at the moment. I do get a vibrant vibe, though.

Interesting… :thinking::thinking:

Hmmm… I feel like you’re right about the vibe… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It enables you to see in to the future.

Hmm…That’s not it definitely , sorry…

1 Like

Ooh okay :confused: the black orb is on a pedestal in a circular white marble platform in space, there’s a lady here who is in a dark green glittery dress, pale face and yellow eyes? it seems like maybe a gateway of some sort? The black orb seems to take you to a limitless void kind of place. She’s maybe the guardian spirit you’re talking about? There’s also a shining door behind the pedestal

Hmm… I think you have a pretty valid one there…
Yeah , she didn’t appear to me in this form, BUT. The gateway with the black and white marble… Hmm … I think you and @anon10524665 are closer.

I won’t go into much detail, but a spirit guardian appeared before me in a dream. I sensed feminine energy coming from her , so (weee) one point for Blueberry :slightly_smiling_face:
She came to aid me in a difficult situation and help me control my anger. Now controling my anger, makes me think of discipline , yin and yang, balance. That’s why the black and white gateway makes sense to me in a way, if we assumed it symbolizes balance. So… Two points for Blueberry basically :upside_down_face:
And as I was making the sigil I used the phrase “I can control my anger” and thought to myself “and utilize it creatively” . So basically Helene was right also :upside_down_face:

3 Likes