What do you desire most? Let's analyze it

Right now it is really early, so just some nausea and lots of headaches. I’m just taking it a day at time.

But they are my focus.

1 Like

Sounds like you are afraid to confront a truth.

I love opening my friends minds to magick, still blows my mind how i got friends who where initially completely against it, to look the devil in his eyes.

1 Like

That’s where the good health is needed. But I try, in my ways…

1 Like

Do you vacation much, to at least taste your desires? Silence in the woods kinda thing?

1 Like

On the spiritual, I am pathworking the Qliphoth at the moment, traveling to each sphere and learning from each archdemon. As I do, I continue to perfect my craft, gearing it manifest solutions to need in the physical, as well as learning what is out there.

In the emotional aspect, I mediate on events in my life that triggered deep emotional responses. I relive those moments, observing how my body reacts to each emotion and learn the signs. This helps me learn to channel them properly in my life so I act efficiently without denying that the emotion is present. Learning to listen and observe the emotional patterns of others so I can deepen my relationships also plays a role in this. It helps me learn about humanity as I go on in life.

As far as other elements in the physical, observing and learning from those more experienced than me has been the key to my success. I have taken each misfortune in my life and sucked all the knowledge I can out of it by observing my own actions and well as others to either come up with solutions or avoid problems entirely. This has been especially helpful with work as I am becoming as knowledgable with machinery as techs are to help open the door for future promotions, which brings in more money, new experience, etc.

Essentially, I am doing my best to live my life by balancing all aspects of the experience and be present in every moment. I fall short at times (I am imperfect), but I am doing far better than what I did

1 Like

It sounds like you don’t know what you are talking about, and are taking the opportunity to judge other people’s desires without knowing anything behind the reality behind them :thinking:.

4 Likes

You are conflicted then, analyze what’s most important to you and it will come.

You commented, now are defensive, you are afraid.

I know what’s most important to me. But it has nothing to do with desire.

1 Like

No, I just find superficial and stupid to judge people without knowing the reasons behind.
Ignorance and arrogance annoys me, so I get annoyed and act accordingly.

3 Likes

Lets just say there is still room to optimize that part.

1 Like

You truly live your life then, I admire that.

2 Likes

Still defensive and yet you commented initially, knowing you would receive a response. Confrontation is all you seek I suppose?

1 Like

Freedom.

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Is there anything you believe that is holding you back from that?

1 Like

1st topic ever where I wanted to post the popcorn gifs myself. :smiling_imp:

Good work going for the sore spots here, I know my own, and know the backstory, and what that all reveals… I just advise anyone taking part to know, this is not an easy question, and the answers may not be as expected. :wink:

Carry on chaps!

3 Likes

What does freedom mean to you?

Not really.

Your thread seemed interesting in essence, until you started judging other people’s desires, and why they can or cannot accomplish them.

I think it is arrogant, and it has no place, as all of us lack each person own story.

5 Likes