What do y’all think about this idea

Working on a religious target. I am Going to sprinkle goofer, dust from a burned picture, plbroken glass, dust from an ant pile I killed Around targets property. There is a demon called cohzier who I’ve been working with who was suggested to me be someone on this awesome site. Would making a his sigil on paper, burning it, and adding the dust help? Is there another way to add that layer of anti religious protection from this demon that anyone knows of? I hate the dust sitting on the sigil and will leave it over night (since it’s tuesday). Any help would be gravely appreciated. Looking for suffering as much as possible and the best thing would be for the target to come to me for mercy. Thank you all!

Isn’t this a duplicate post about the same target? It would be easier if you could keep all these together.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/wondering-about-protection-from-islamic-prayer/46868/6

2 Likes

@Fierflie please post this into one of these topics, you’re less likely to get help if people feel nagged. :+1: