Signs that a curse is working

I have Been working a sort of dark love spell/curse on a target on and off for months. I was Able to get a lot of progress but now I’m almost back to square one. He’s a religious muslim and I started Towards the end of ramadan. It took me a month and a half to break his barriers down enough to even be able to really “communicate” with him (psychically). Since we are barely speaking, what do you guys look for as far as signs that this kind of magic is working? Think IS spirit, urine hard, ect… also, does anyone have any advise? Thank you in advance!!

Please be aware that it is against the rules of this forum to make duplicate posts in different sections. You have already posted this exact thing in the Love Magick section, making this a double post and thus flagged for the moderator.

Oh ok! Thank you. I wasn’t sure which topic applied more.

No problem. For the future, If you think your post belongs in a different section, rather than making a duplicate post, please ask someone to move it for you.

Sister,

Personally I wouldn’t mix the two. As for love I highly recommend Naamah. Her evocation is on these boards - learn by heart and deliver with passion (like you’re in a film). And keep us informed.

Al.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the tip. I will Look into her :slight_smile: