What do i do?

So I got into a relationship with the guy I loved, and everything was going great.
But we had a fight over something that was my fault.
He got really mad at me. This guy rarely gets mad… Now he’s away from me for god knows how long. And told me to not even apologize to him…
Sigh.

What I did was write his name on my right foot with a red marker and stomped on the ground five times repeating that
‘talk to me, come back to me’
This is meant to dominate the person and make them do as u wish

He left on the 13th and hasn’t been answering my calls or anything.

Is this what you did to to get him angry with you in the first place or what you did after he left to get him back?

3 Likes

This is what I did after he left.
I am thinking of trying to enter his dreams and make him think of me… Idk what to do

1 Like

Please don’t judge…
He left because of my self harm… He knew from the beginning about this… But this time, he got mad at me. And wanted me to stop right away.
I told him, I’ll stop soon enough but I guess it wasn’t enough for him.

I know, I should have just done as he asked but…
Sigh
I’m willing to do as he please but he is too mad at me right now

apologize if you’re really wrong (but just once, you don’t have to beg his forgiveness forever) and if you think its needed — cast a spell for he coming back or call sallos

2 Likes

I’m very afraid of him not returning and the negativity is already clouding my mind.

Have u worked with sallos?

and if the problem is your self harm you need to search for real help, this shouldn’t hurt you or anyone you love, if you think he will be able to be with you along this time (with you doing magick on this or not), bring this guy to you and talk seriously about it

1 Like

I know. Since he left, I haven’t even self harmed.

2 Likes

But that’s not an issue, he’s angry at me, and probably feels disgusted.
At the same time, he’s leaving me.
Even though I know he cares about me.
Idk what the fuck to do
He turned off his phone.

That’s really good to hear. Take care of yourself that’s most important

1 Like

yes, i wasn’t talking to the love of my life for 3 weeks, he unfollowed me in social media, avoided me and all that stuff
i called sallos and he came to talk with me apologizing

2 Likes

Be careful. If someone doesn’t see your problem and gets disgusted than maybe he isn’t worth you.

2 Likes

First of all, If apologize if u think you are wrong, getting back together is secondary.
Always you have to take care of unfinished business or else you might regret in future.
I think it’s his lose if he doesn’t understand and doesn’t patch things with you.
If he want you, you can call on sallos for assistance
“Always believe that best is yet to come”

3 Likes

Have patience, let give it up to time. Time is a language that no one can understand. If he is meant for you, he always come to you no matter what.

1 Like

I have been thinking of doing many love spells or should I do just one?

1 Like

I understand his reaction. It’s just I wished we could talk… He didn’t even let me explain myself.

1 Like

I should just meditate and call sallos first probably
What kind of offering does sallos like?
@anon34533336

i offered marshmallows the last time, he seems to like candies

1 Like

Someone in this forum has amazing results with sallos, you can contact her

3 Likes