What do i do?

Since it was your tendency for self harm that caused the rift with your love, sacrifice that to Sallos. If would be a most potent offering.

3 Likes

So that means I can’t put blood on his sigil?
What should I do?

you really don’t need to use blood, you don’t need to make any kind of offering really.

I don’t think he is gone because he is disgusted, that is not why people leave self harmers, they leave because they are scared. because it’s terrifying to realise that your love cannot fix the other person

4 Likes

No, you could put blood on the sigil, as the intention behind that is not the same as that involved in self harm. It’s the mental energy that causes you to self harm that you offer up to Sallos.

Open the sigil in whatever way you usually do, and ask Sallos if he agrees to the sacrifice, and if he does, he will take it form you.

2 Likes

Thanks, you helped me :slight_smile:
Do u think I should do some other spell? Or will this be enough?
I also thought about entering his dream.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I would stick with Sallos first. If you want to use other avenues as well, discuss it with the demon. He might have some ideas on using it to best advantage.

1 Like

and don’t work with Sallos and then start doing losds of different spells two weeks later, it will show a lack of faith in him. Magic takes time and faith.

5 Likes

I understand, Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gremory comes to mind.

1 Like

We have all worked with Sallos❤️He is the best.

1 Like

I’m going to call Sallos in the hour of venus today. :slight_smile:

Perfect👍
But on Thurdays and Fridays he is strong👍

1 Like

Truth

2 Likes

My personal take on spellwork, after petitioning an entity for help, depends alot on your reasoning for doing it. Is it a lack of faith? Couldn’t blame the entities for not being pleased. For myself, I look at it as me taking an active role in my fate, putting in work/dues so to speak.

When I petition an entity, I ask for help, i don’t ask for them to do it all by themselves, not because I don’t believe they’re incapable of manifesting my desire, else if I thought that way, then what’s the point of asking? I just view it as laziness on my part if I dont put in work, and who wants to help someone that cant be bothered to make an effort to help themselves? Also part of my reasoning, as a few sources around here have stated, is getting all of my desire and attachment to the situation out of my system.

Your experience may vary.

4 Likes

Babe, love is supposed to be bigger than anything. You’d do best to let it go since he can’t handle you.

I would never judge. Self Harm is a symptom of an anxiety disorder and it is similar to obsessive compulsive disorder. You need medical care. Please get yourself to medical care. Your condition is treatable and is much more common than most people realize.

Your boyfriend needs to have compassion for you not judgement. He needs to realize that your self harm is not fully under your control and that you need treatment.

1 Like

Drugs? Not judging, just asking.

Okay. I only asked because that was the obvious one. If you were doing self harm via getting lit too much then that would likely be why the spell failed. No offense intended.

So, you are doing low magick. It has not had an effect yet. You did it on the 13th. Sister, it is only the 15th. Give it a minute, lol.

‘Low’ magick is all good, and I actually have an idea of how that one works. For the same reason you stomped your foot five times, give it at least five days.

You seem to be genuinely distraught. Have you tried using the most effective magick of your own words? Words can move mountains, literally. If your heart is really set, what spirit or ritual could possibly express your will better than the direct application of your own words?

Still, I would give it five days. To help forget, focus on the next move.

3 Likes

Hey, you’re alright just take a minute. Remember, I’m a dude and I’m going to be honest. You don’t smother a dude or try to talk too much when tensions are high.

But I want you to be successful in your magick, remember you can’t obsess or you will counter the magick.

2 Likes

I had something similar happen to me and a loved one… sort of. I thought I’d never get the chance to speak to him again so I called on freyja because I know that she often cries who her husband Odr who I read a while back either went missing or is absent all the time. So she knows what it’s like to lose someone you love. I called on her and asked her to bring him back to me and within the hour, he texted.
He had gone 3 or 4 days without talking to me before I asked Freyja for her help. I just asked her in the form of a prayer… nothing fancy, but after I had finished I felt this cool breeze blow from the north… It was a hot summer day and even the air around felt hot to breathe, so the cool northern breeze stood out to me. And her presence was just so calming I finally stopped crying.
Then, like I said, an hour later he texted.
Shes great really.

4 Likes