What Are Your Plans For Halloween

Might try evoking Lucifer tonight (the 30th), and tomorrow King Paimon, since the veil is at its thinnest tomorrow. I was hoping to have my Ouija board back by now…

4 Likes

I did something more Evil than that, I put up a “No Candy” sign.

3 Likes

I have zero plans for Halloween even though i love Halloween.
Hmm… Maybe i should look into finding a spirit to have some fun with :wink:

1 Like

That is a good idea, perhaps you could call for my Guardian Demon? As in Guardian over the agreement with a Succubus, because I get reminded of where needed conduct is required. This demon can come across as being powerfully masculine.

2 Likes

I could do that.

1 Like
4 Likes

What is the mantra for Hecate? And what does it do?

3 Likes

Io Hecate, Io Ho is what I use. Learned it from Jason Millers site Calls on her power and forms/strengthens connection with her in my experience.

4 Likes

No elaborate ritual plans, just deep meditation with Lilith and her daughter to strengthen the connection.

3 Likes

I am going to invocate archangel Nathaniel when the ruling hour of the sun it’s.

Invoking Lord Lucifer in His darker mask following Asenath Mason’s books and make a pact with His dark aspect and with Darkness.

1 Like

Something fun I hope.

This correct mindset, often leads to plenty of potential progress. Now hopefully this opinion is not excessively controversial, by the standards of this community.:innocent:

Internet Explorer :

My plans for halloween is to go at the club and have a few drinks and dress like a snail.