What Are Your Plans For Halloween

I never get to do anything on the specific day anymore. But since it is closing in I thought it might be nice to open a discussion of what everyone’s planning on doing. (Hadn’t seen one made but if there is a thread like this I apologize.)

For me, personally, I’m going to try to summon Lucifer and just talk and learn from him a bit for whatever amount of time he is able to. He’s been less busy lately but I’m sure Halloween is a busy day.

7 Likes

I do my stuff on Devil’s Night instead of Halloween personally

5 Likes

Oh yeah. That probably is the best time to get anything done. I always forget about that.

1 Like

Exactly. Since its not as flooded as Samhain itself but because everyone in Detroit thinks the whole city needs to be a bonfire its charged with a lot of energies, even when you don’t live there. I find it gets better spellwork responses because all the negativity that’s around and the fact the veil is already thinning for the next day. May be due to me working mostly with baneful magicks though

4 Likes

I’m planning to make a pact with Azazel on Halloween.

10 Likes

I’m sure summoning Lucifer isnt so crowded that night either. Since not only actual magick users but random people wanting to be spooky do stuff like that and most likely waste his time. I’ll have to keep that in mind for the future.

2 Likes

I honestly think I’d be too scared to do that, :sweat_smile: Not the pact part. The azazel part. Is he good to work with? I find him a tad intimidating.

2 Likes

I’ll spend 2 awesome days at the graveyard and connect with my ancestors :black_heart:

12 Likes

I leave to a Halloween costume party in half an hour, then tomorrow starts the fast which ends at Samhain witching hour. 5000 mantra for Hecate during this time (including 1000 today) Do a big spell at the witching hour of Samhain, and then next saturday its horror movie night with my friends. Oh and I’m gonna watch couple of episodes of the new Sabrina show per day

6 Likes

I’ve had no issues with Azazel but this will be my first major working with him.

5 Likes

That’s quite a lot to do. :open_mouth: I hope you have a good time getting that all done and I hope Sabrina is good.

3 Likes

I would love to do that, except I get all instantly weepy when I go within a foot of my family graves >_< not sure why. But it happens every time.

1 Like

Probably you need a closure, that’s why…
Usually after I finish with my ancestors I walk among the graves in case there’s someone else that needs an ear or a presence :slight_smile: Old graves aren’t a thing here anyway, they do an exhumation in 3 years after the burial.

Last year there was a surprisingly old and neglected grave that called me, my footsteps just led me there, it belonged to an old couple. I sat with them for a bit more than an hour. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I dont have any issue with being in a graveyard besides forcing myself to not take dirt from every single stone that calls me. I don’t ever have the stuff to handle it and I’m not ready to disrespect 20+ different people per visit

3 Likes

Can’t really do much on Halloween. It is a pleasant event for children which as commercialized as it is makes it less energetic for me personally. As my ancestors are not buried nearby and I don’t know where they are buried, all I hope to do is honor their memories some way, otherwise spirit contact will be avoided at this time, for me. I’m not going to summon anything nor any beings! I tend to leave summoning only when the need arises, such as for protection, I don’t worship nor enslave myself to any deity or other spirits. Not good for me. Don’t want to go there. I rely on my own mind for spiritual or other purposes. That’s enough. :jack_o_lantern: I do however feel thankful regardless at this time of year for any abundance that has come from my own work or workings per se. Any holiday or special dates is a good excuse for practicing more gratitude. :wink: :woman_in_lotus_position::pray:

3 Likes

You could always do it at your home, with some pictures, candles and food/drink offerings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, that would be a nice way to celebrate, if any, more an honor to have images of them than I can store on any shelf, so why not bring out a few and give something back. Indeed.

2 Likes

I will be posting silly cartoons.

5 Likes

Magickal shenanigans and leaving out a bowl of candy for trick or treaters so they don’t bang on my front door every five minutes.

3 Likes

Working…working on my MONEY Godform =)

2 Likes