What Are Your Plans For Halloween

Had that happen with my bed. Yeah I got the floor.

Wonder who I should invoke and evoke to knock me out into astral form and take me to a witches sabbot to meet all the spirits personally at a cthonic underworld party.

1 Like

I am gonna wait for my younger siblings to come home with trick or treat and eat tons of candy.

I could go trick or treat cause I am 4 feet tall but it feels wrong that way

2 Likes

I’ve been watching for it to be out, guess I missed it. I’ll have to look for it.

2 Likes

That’s a great cartoon!

1 Like

It’s possible. The thing is theres a lot of sadness in my family’s cemetery. My best friend is buried there, and we seemed 100% to be soul mates. Even though we were only kids. Everyone thought we’d get married. But then in 5th grade he died of a brain aneurism. My grandfather died of cancer before I was born. One of the situations where he got surgery but they nicked some cancer cells that they didnt know were there. It spread to his lungs very quickly after and he died.

My great grandfather is buried with his two wives. He wasnt the nicest man. Used to throw possessions into the fireplace if they were left on the floor. His first wife died in a fire. And his second wife had a baby but the baby died. It was also nearby. Also one of their other children died very young.

I’ve always been an empath to spirits so it seems they’re all very sad. But I dont know what to do to help. I used to bring flowers every may (we all were born in may, oddly enough) but I moved and havent been back for 3 years.

That is adorable. And I understand it completely. I’ve done the same. :slight_smile:

Hey now. In my town it was welcomed by everyone to trick or treat until you graduated highschool. Everyone always said “You’re never too old for free candy.”

I am 26, you sure never too old?

2 Likes

Dress up like Death. :wink: they’ll never know.

2 Likes

Chilling with the Mad King

2 Likes

I did that when I was 20…And relatively skinny

4 Likes

That sounds fun. :open_mouth:

I will spend time with Astaroth and Lucifer.

3 Likes

i am planning on doing a big witches sabbath ritual.

2 Likes

It would be a great day to marry Amaymon, most likely an idiot will mess me up, like he did this weekend.:cry:

1 Like

Bobbing for crab apples in a rain barrel, anxiously awaiting day-after discounted Halloween candy & sacrificing to The Dark Gods…the usual.

2 Likes

I wanna relax at home and do some juju to scare tf out of kids that come to trick or treat… but I will probably end up sleeping through Halloween haha

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpjroG7hcda/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1t2dxq53p5ali

2 Likes

my Halloween is super busy, so I don’t know that I will be doing any magical work. I have a parade to take my son to, carve three pumpkins, he has another school parade tomorrow and then trick or treat. And then he has picture day.

2 Likes

I will be ignoring the front door as kids around here refuse candy and want money instead and I don’t want the ‘trick’ part when I can’t give everyone a pound each. I learnt last year.

Magically, I plan on a cleansing ritual to rid myself of past issues this year and to burn a few items anchoring me to past people I need to let go of.

I will probably leave Lucifer some dried roses on my altar too and some incense.

3 Likes