What are your experiences with Abaddon?

Only issue is I have done that, rather consistently. With this website and literally several dozen others. Thus why I am asking for personal accounts, and tidbits of information that I may have overlooked and or not run into as of yet.

Despite there being a lot of topics, I have spent weeks scowering these forums, websites, libraries and so on. At a certain point the well runs dry. Especially when you spend hours reading post after post about the entity in question.

But I do appreciate the recommendation, thank you for taking the time to respond to this though, I will take up digging through the forum posts again, hopefully I will find things that I haven’t read over before.

Thank you for the insight, its much appreciated.

1 Like

I didn’t realise that you were having some trouble finding them, so apologies for my rashness earlier. I took a look around and I found one response that was particularly enlightening. I’ll link it at the bottom. There’s also this information I took from another website.

Abaddon is also known as Apollyon
Abaddon is an advisor. He is Lord of the Abyss and King of the Demons.
“He is quite large, I would say at least 8 ft tall. He is stocky, wears a type of battle garb when I see him. He is dark looking with a dark complexion, eyes, and hair, along with a moustache.”

Credit to JoS.

While I personally haven’t evoked or made contact with Abaddon, he seems to be easy to talk to, so it shouldn’t hurt to ask these questions yourself.

Good luck in your future endeavours

2 Likes

Thank you, your help is much appreciated. Do not worry about the comment made earlier, all is forgiven, no harsh feelings. Have a great morning and stay safe.

1 Like

Abaddon is the Angel of the Pit, he shows up in Revelation where he is in charge of the locust plague when the angel blows the fifth trumpet in Revelation 9, it’s the first woe. Abaddon is also responsible for chaining up Satan for a thousand years after Jesus returns in Revelation 20.

And in the Greater Key of Solomon, it is written that Moses invoked the name Abaddon to cause a great downpour which killed many in Egypt in Book I: Chapter VI.

1 Like

The greater key bit is certainly interesting. Thank you for sharing your knowledge of the subject.

1 Like

I remember when I was first starting out and Belial came to me in a very dark, but not menacing way. I thought that was the epitome of “Darkness” - until I called Abaddon.

He exudes darkness to me, a blackness without an apparent end that I find alluring, similar to a curiosity that you know you probably shouldn’t jump into, but you can’t really help yourself.

His voice is almost like a quiet earthquake, but I haven’t heard it with my physical ears yet. That doesn’t happen often to me. I see him similarly to a creature I saw in a video game. The Dashade . The details are different nearly every time I call for him and the details are mostly obscured by shadow, but you get the idea. I should state that I didn’t have anything in mind about his appearance and hadn’t researched it.

1 Like

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing your experience.

1 Like

I had a dream, yesterday. In the dream, I saw a tall man with a black robe and there was someone narrating that " This tall creature’s name is Abaddon. "

1 Like

Interesting, I have heard that some people see Abaddon in a similar manner to which death is pictured/portrayed, yet they are not the same beings. I like to think he and death have a close relationship if that is the case. But that’s a topic for another forum post imo.

Again, fascinating, thank you for sharing your experience here.

1 Like

I think it’s a sign that I should work with him.

1 Like

I think it might be a sign too, but its ultimately your choice in the matter. I always felt he would be one of the best teachers, even if he is the most stern of them all. A stern fatherly mentor definitely builds character and teaches you many valuable skills.

1 Like

I have only come to him with intention once, but he has approached me on other occasions. I agree he is also stocky and large, but being he always appears against a black backdrop its hard to get a guess for height.

I have found success working with his “infertile” hordes" as a means of transforming the self. They lack the ability to create, thus they can only destroy.

2 Likes

Its weird how he has no real set or general appearance range. I have heard he looks like the visage of death, a spinning image of a black armored warrior of Sparta, a man with white hair and silvery armor, even as a dragon at one point from a distant reply on some post a while back. Though more often than not he seems to appear as a humanoid.

Are his infertile hordes of a similar appearance/ilk?

1 Like

Yes he looks humanoid to me with ghost white skin. Like a muscly balrog from lord of the rings but without flames, and a taught bony face. I also understand the reference to a dragon there.

The infertile hordes? Their appearance was too numerous for me to focus on how they looked, plus that was a while ago.

1 Like

Ahh, I understand. I sorta imagine his hordes looking like a bunch of mutated killing machines with way too many sets of teeth.

1 Like

Check this out!!!

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/07/03/abaddon-apollo-sauructonos/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiyu--4tb_oAhXFzjgGHe0CA30QFjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw1KjLc6KemF3Y0TnGWSaBp9&ampcf=1

2 Likes

Very nice, a reliable outside source with many of his names. Good find!

1 Like

Not sure if this will be helpful. But my experience is in this thread

1 Like

Have to agree with OP that in searching for Abaddon’s name last January, the well does indeed run dry It’s as if all that information still isn’t answering your questions/sense of curiosity… but I guess that’s also a huge sign for me that if we want to know the entity, we must get to know him/her directly ourselves. :slight_smile:

Only had one experience with him as his name came up during a divination session. I didn’t see him, but I felt him as this huuuge intimidating shadow standing in the corner. I’m getting an imagery of a deep void of nothingness as I’m recalling this. What’s more intimidating is his silence and neutral vibes. He didn’t speak and strongly gave off a “no business, no talk” personality. Got the sense he extremely values privacy, only teaches those seriously willing to learn, does not like to waste his time and be bothered for trivial things unless you are close to him.

Also one of the few spirits IME that gave off the “I’m not after public recognition, nor do I like more humans connecting with me” type of vibes.

7 Likes