What are the next steps after the qliphoth?

For the past 2 1/2 years I’ve been working with the spheres of the qliphoth. I’ve initiated into all the spheres and I feel in my heart that I have achieved the spiritual and conscious ascension that I needed to through working with these energies and spirits. Additionally I’ve been working with satan over the last 7+ months further assisting me in my conscious evolution.

I need guidance from others where I should go here. For these last few years I’ve been working on escaping the bonds of mental suffering. I achieved that about 9 months ago and since then I’ve been shown how happiness and bliss can be willed into reality by working with satan.

But of course this is not all I want. I want to liberate my self further from the bonds of existence. What do I mean by this? Firstly physical pain is a mental wall which I cannot philosophize my way out of. If something is causing me physical pain it is nearly impossible for me to focus enough to will any happiness whatsoever. Secondly I’ve noticed that although in most instances I can will happiness if I focus on it, when I’m forced to do mundane repetitive tasks it gets very difficult to be able to focus on being happy rather than completing the task at hand.

My solution is manifestation of my desires in this reality. I am not talking about pointless materialistic goals like fame or a fast car or a bunch of women, or some other goals. I am talking about being able to change my reality to a place where I am not focused on having to work a slave like job where I simply am forced to put my happiness as well as conscious evolution aside just so I can survive. I mean how limited am I if my own development is stunted my surroundings?

Now of course I could just ask a spirit for exactly this but of course that’s not really giving me any ability to create the reality I want. I know there are steps after the qliphoth to continue my ascension to godhood but they seem very vague. I’ve heard one has to receive a blessing from kali? Possibly I should work with the twin devil moloch so I can learn how to create my reality? He is said to be the god who shows the magician how to become the creator in his new world he finds himself in. What about the tunnels of set? Are these of any benefit to my conscious evolution? Any info helps. Thanks!

1 Like

It sounds like you’re open to a complete change of scene, and I think reworking what you just did, in a different current with a very different worldview opens new channels of insight, while at the same time you don’t leave your old stuff behind: you get new perspectives and additional layers of meaning and insight into what you thoughts you were done with.

I picture it like spiraling into the depths of yourself: he material is relatable and sometimes familiar but now you are going a whole layer deeper.

I think you have lots of options for this kind of thing, doing the Sephiroth, druidry, hindu yogic practice, taoist philosophy, qigong, shamanism, working with Djinn, pathworking the qlippoth/Book of Azazel/Kingdoms of Flame/Angels of Omnipotence/Norse/Greek/Egyptian pantheons, tunnels of set as you say, etc etc to learn from all the entities in a group and what each means to your psyche.

You could go with what draws you the most at this time.

A different route could be to start exploring your own past lives, find out as many of them as you can and meditate to remember them, and the lessons you got. I’m finding it very interesting how those experiences were affecting my outlook and relationships on this life and I didn’t even know it. If you’re an old soul there may be really interesting versions of you that you can summon to ask questions and remember knowledge you once had, maybe you were a mage before too, what would that person know?

2 Likes

Thankyou for the ideas. Exploring past lives seems really interesting!

2 Likes