What are the jobs and responsibilities in Infernal Empire after our death?

Dear friends, If we practice LHP magick, we will go to Infernal empire after our death. SO what is the nature of job and responsibilities there ? Can we Permanently reside there or we have rebirth on earth again ?

2 Likes

If things go bad we’ll end up in some kind of retailer or customer service job. YET AGAIN.

10 Likes

LHP isn’t exclusive to the Infernal empire lol. The infernal empire isn’t even tied to the LHP either. I’d you follow the Infernal Empire then you give it sway in your afterlife because it’s a pantheon like any other.

Also yes you can stay there or reincarnate elsewhere in creation.

5 Likes

Tbh even as a LHP practitioner you can choose wherever to be after death lol. Theres more than just the Infernal Empire thats out there

7 Likes

I wont work minimum wage

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to see how cool that looks. You could be like a demon after death. I don’t really know how much fun it actually is though, I mean just think of all the endless noobs asking stupid newbie questions for all eternity. On the other hand, it sure beats the whole non-existence deal.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Or if you want, you could eat or rest for eternity

2 Likes

I plan to go home and return to my duties, albeit I do some of my duties now but I have step ins at the moment or my projection doing it.

4 Likes

I think I’d rather sleep or more like go into a long 30 year slumber/hibernation when I go back to the astral plane and when I wake up (hopefully refreshed and filled with energy) ill decide what I want to do next.

I’m most likely just going to work my ass off and stay broke for the rest of my life here on earth so when I return I want a lifetime’s worth of rest.

2 Likes

One of the coolest jobs in the Infernal Empire in the afterlife is Torturemaster General, which I have already applied for in life. If you’re a creative type, you can concoct all sorts of ways to watch souls writhe in agony.

4 Likes

lol what?

3 Likes

Where do I sign up?

1 Like

Lmao that’s funny

My favorite position in the Infernal Army is Lieutenant Hellhound trainer/groomer I get to pet the infernal pups and teach them to breathe fire and destroy everything they touch and turn it to all to ashes when they grow up into cute little beasts the size of a house.

The great Cerberus is their role model in the House Of Black Flames my old training/grooming Castle

Real shiit

Lmao not really :skull:

3 Likes

And exactly against whom are this armies going to fight?

1 Like

Nice question

1 Like

Whatever force they pushes them to that, but then again without an army I doubt the goetia would be useful since they’re the generals of the Infernal armies.

I imagine them more like a corporation, to be honest.

Yeah, no the Infernal is an entire nation with politics, civilians, conflicts, among many things we here face in our own nations.

1 Like